Chapter 3: Dinner

Hey everyone, I'm very very very very very very sorry for not writing this story. I was busying with college work, but I have this week to post this chapter before Thanksgiving and before Wreck it Ralph 2 starts.
------------------------------------------------------------------
In the city of Muciberg, a fire broke out at the Muciberg science and health researcher laboratory.

Mr. Incredible have arrived at the science laboratory, he runs up to the Firefighter Chief, "Fill me in, chief!"

The Firefighter chief pointed to the top of the building, "We got leve 1,2,3,4 and 5 evacuated. But level 6,7,8 and 9 still has Doctors and Reseachers." Mr. Incredible understand, "O.k I've got it..." Then, BOOM!! Mr. Incredible saw on the left side of building has exploded. Then Frozone came behind skating on ice top, and he freeze the left side and freeze the Fire on other floors.

"Frozone!! Yeah!!" Mr. Incredible shouted!! Mr. Incredible went inside and went Up the stairs, when he got to the sixth floor, he saw the scientist on the floor. He cheeks on them and realized that they're out Cold. He Pick them Up, one by one and then he punch one at the door and he started to headed downstairs.

As he walk downstairs, he saw Frozone walking upstairs and behind him was a bunch of the Firefighters.

"Frozone, I got leve six. You and the Firefighters go to the rest of floors." Mr. Incredible exclaim.

Frozone and the Firefighters nod their heads, they went upstairs, while Mr. Incredible heads downstairs and went outside. When he got outside, he heads the Paramedic team.

Meanwhile in the Parr family home, Helen was giving Jack-Jack a bath in the kitchen sink. Then there was a knock at the front door, "She's here." Helen took Jack-Jack out of the sink and change him into his clothes, then she walks to the front door and open it.

She saw Voyd in her civilian clothes, she was wearing a jacket and wearing a T-shirt that say "I LOVE ELASTIGIRL." And she was wearing shorts and her hair was brown.

Helen was surprise, "So that's what Voyd looks like in civilian mode." Then she also remember that her real name Karen.

Karen greeted Helen, "Hi Elastigirl, how are you?" Helen smile and chuckle "Actually Karen, my real name is Helen Parr." Karen became surprise, "Oh! Sorry! Anyway, May I come on?" Helen smile and she lead Karen to the house.

As they walk to the living room, Jack-Jack was flipping through the channels. Helen pick Jack-Jack up and she puts him in his playpen.

Karen looks at Helen, "I don't know how he did it." Helen explained.

"When I was doing 'Hero work', my husband kept on putting him in his pen, but Jack-Jack always finds a way." Karen chuckled, "I'll bet it drives him insane." Karen smile.

Helen chuckled, "Yeah, it was funny. To make it even better, Dash told me that Bob saw his old car in the news. He was so angry, he shout 'THAT'S MY CAR!!!!'

Karen and Helen both burst out of laughter, then the front door begins to open, it was Bob, Violet, Dash coming back from their day.

"Hi, mom!!" Dash yelled , he run up to his mom and hug her. Then Dash notices Karen, who wave at him, "What's up speedy?"

Dash was confused at first, then he realized who she is, "Voyd? Is that you?" Karen smile.

Violet and Bob notices Karen too.

"Voyd!! It's you!!" Violet smile

"BOYd!! We're glad to see you!!" Bob smirked, Karen roll her eyes "Heh, never heard that one before!!"

"Her name's Karen, remember that now." Helen exclaim, her family agree her.

Then they heard something from the kitchen, Helen went to check what it is. When she got there, she saw that it was Jack-Jack who's try to get the Jar of cookies.