Part One

uhm so this was started on December 1, 2018... it is now April 15, 2020... how the heck did I leave this as a draft for over two years?The main reason why I'm really even coming back to this is because I restarted watching Dream Festival. If anyone even watches that, enjoy this first chapter and the cringe that it contains, it'll probably be a long time before I post the next chapter though, just being honest.

Amamiya POV

I was walking to D-Four Production after school and for some reason felt smaller and my clothes got a lot looser. I decided to ignore it for now, I have practice with Dear Dream and I'm already late! I tried picking up my pace to a jog but I kept on tripping. With my hands slightly scratched up, I continued my way towards D-Four Production. I didn't realize how short I was until I got to the practice room where everyone's eyes landed on me. I sheepishly smiled before tripping once again. Chizu ran over to help me up with a slightly shocked face as he did. "Kanachan?"

I tried to talk clearly but all the words were coming out of my mouth weird.

"Chee-zuu?" (Chizu?)

"We should probably take him to the principle and explain... this." I heard Junya say as he made his way over towards the door where Chizu and I were.

"Well how are we going to explain it if we don't know how it happened?"

"Shi-kun."

"..."

I got out of Chizu's grasp and ran over to Shin and hugged his well... shin.

"I don wana go to te principle..." (I don't want to go to the principle.)

I grabbed near the end of his pants, slightly wrinkling them in the process as a few tears streamed down my face.

"I don wana go..." (I don't want to go.)

"It's better if we go now and try to explain then wait for him to find out himself." He said as he knelt down to my level patting me on the head in the process as he smiled.

I stopped crying and smiled back at him after a few seconds, Junya eventually picking me up.

"Jun-kun?"

I noticed a small blush on his face as he looked away from me as he situated how he was going to carry me. I hugged him around his neck as he carried me towards the principle's office, all the other Dear Dream members behind us. We got a few confused looks along with some 'aww' faces when we were walking in the hallway.

Once we got to the principle's office, I watched as Junya knocked on the door, eventually receiving a 'come in.' The principle was there with Mikami-San, like always, both of them slightly shocked to see me like this.

"What happened to Amamiya-kun?"

I tucked my head into the crook of Junya's neck, scared of the outcome of the conversation.

"Kanade, can you look at me please?"

I slowly turned my head towards the principle, stains from the tears from earlier still evident on my face.

"Can you explain what happened?"

I slowly shook my head no, knowing that my talking isn't that good.

"Junya, can you explain the events that happened once he got here?"

"Yeah. When he got here, he looked like this, his talking wasn't that good, I think he said Chizu like Chee-zuu or something, and he looked scared."

"Thank you for your help Junya-Kun. Kanade, try and say... Dear Dream."

"Dweer Dweam."

"Okay, now try saying your name."