Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

"Baby, can I play rough with you?"

Biting my lower lip, I eagerly plead with my eyes.

"Mmm thank you my love." She squeezes a bit harder around my throat. "You like this?"

"Yes, you drive me fucking crazy. Spank me again, I want more."

She releases my cock and spanks my ass so hard the sound echoes against the wet tiles.

"Holy fuck it feels so good."

"It looks like I've found some new games to play with you. Can I try one more thing? Then I'll swallow your cock again. I promise I'll let you cum this time."

"Yes, anything you want."

"Anything?"

I nod my head furiously. She releases all the grips she has on me and she goes down to her knees again. I have no clue what she's up to, but I'm damn sure excited to find out what it is.

She spreads my legs and shifts my hips forward. Her lips are leaving sloppy kisses where my thigh joins with my groin. Venturing further, after she takes a quick swipe of my balls. Her tongue reaches my ass and holy fuck licks my hole. Adding a little pressure her tongue slightly eases in, my breath quickens making me lightheaded.

I wrap my fingers in her hair to keep myself from falling. Her attack doesn't stop and jesus I've never had anyone eat my ass so perfectly.

"Do you want more Harry?"

"Fuck yes, don't stop."

As she continues her work, her hand sneaks in between her legs. She gathers her arousal on her index finger, then uses it to replace her tongue. She slips her finger inside me making a come-hither motion against my prostate. A groan comes out of my mouth that's unrecognizable to me.

"Fucking hell that feels good."

"I thought you'd like it." She smiles.

My head is spinning so much that I don't even notice her take my cock back down her throat. She works her mouth and finger in a perfect rhythm. I swear I've never felt pleasure like this before. No lover has ever been so generous and so aroused by fulfilling every fantasy of mine. The fact that we're not just lusting for each other, but we're simply madly in love intensifies this feeling more than imaginable.

Once again, my balls are tightening, and all it takes is three more times. Three times swallowing her throat around my cock, three times fucking my ass perfectly with her finger. One, two, three...and I'm screaming obscenities as cum spills down her throat. The only thing she's greedy with is swallowing every drop of me. I've never seen such a beautiful sight.

"Jesus fucking christ Willow, what's gotten into you?"

"Are you complaining?"

"Hell no I'm not. I'm just in shock."

"Mmm, I'm glad you liked it."

She stands back up and holds my weight for me. Usually I need to hold her up, but it's her turn this time. I can hardly stand on my own two feet.

She kisses me slowly, her tongue exploring mine and I'm enjoy the flavor of myself more than I anticipated.

"I fucking love you woman."

"I fucking love you, you crazy man. Now let's get cleaned up."

"Do you seriously think you could get away with that little stunt you just pulled without me fucking that beautiful pussy of yours?"

"Babe, you can hardly stand. You can pay me back later."

"Like hell I will."

I don't have a lot of energy left, but I dig deep into my reserves because I will not let her leave this shower before she's cumming around my cock and screaming my name. I turn her body facing the wall, both her wrists cuffed with one of my hands.