Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

Without a bit of hesitation, she licks the precum from my slit, moaning in satisfaction. It's undeniable that she approves of my taste. Her tongue traces around my aching head, then ever so slowly down my shaft. She reaches my sack and greedily licks my balls, then engulfs one in her mouth then moves on to the other.

"Fucking christ."

This is much better than any other time she's given me head. Don't get me wrong, every time is amazing, she's the best I've ever had and always so generous with how much of me she can take down her throat. Bloody hell I'm a fool for her. However, this time the intensity has reached a whole new level. I'm not sure if it's the altitude or if she's just as hungry and wrecked for me as I am for her.

Possibly it's a mixture of both, but at this point I don't care what the reasoning. I don't want her to stop, but this is too good that I feel like I could blow any second and she hasn't even fully taken me in her mouth yet.

"Baby I'm so close."

She moans as if she's the one being pleasured. I know without a doubt she wants my release as much as I want to give it to her.

"Fuck Will, don't stop. You're so good to my cock. Jesus this feels so good."

I'm screaming with no shame or fear of anyone within earshot hearing me. My woman is incredible, and I'd tell everyone if I could.

"Oh god."

Her head bobs on me and my tip is repeatedly hitting the back of her throat and each time she reflexively swallows. It perfectly massages my head. I'm fighting with everything I have to keep my eyes from screwing shut. Watching her is almost as good as the magic she's performing with her mouth. I can't take it anymore, my hips buck forward, and she pushes me back against the tiled shower.

She has a menacing look in her eyes, dragging me along her tongue as she pulls me out.

"I said don't move...ass against the wall or I'll stop again."

I nod anxiously, as she takes a few kitten licks on my cock. Holy fuck she's edging me now. What the hell has gotten into her?

"Are you going to behave now?"

"Yes Darling, please I need to cum."

Just as I asked, she takes me down her throat once more. My pleasure climbs and I'm about ready to peak again. I can feel the tightening in my balls and my stomach muscles are twitching. She scratches her nails down my thighs and I almost lose it. I can't sit still, and my legs are trembling. Once again, she removes me from her mouth. Holy fuck, I was so close again.

"Behave Harry, or you'll regret it."

"Fuck Baby, I'm dying here."

"Hmm, well maybe if you learn how to follow directions you'll be rewarded."

"Ok I swear I'll stop."

With one hand on my hip she pulls me forward just enough to spank my ass. I can feel the sting leaving a handprint, my skin is throbbing in the most delightful way. I growl the word fuck and beg her to do it again.

"With pleasure." She teases.

She spanks me again.

"More?"

"Yes please."

Another spank.

"I've been dying to punish you."

"Holy fuck, this is so hot."

She rises from her knees and comes up to kiss me. My cock is painful, leaking, and throbbing. But I love these games she's playing; I know if I play along it'll be well worth every second. Her tongue sneaks its way into my mouth, and she's ravaging me with her kisses. Her right hand is lazily stroking my cock, and she takes me by surprise when she wraps her other delicate hand around my throat applying just enough pressure to be pleasurable.