Hotel Room - Both

You and your 3 bestfriends love the twins, Grayson and Ethan.
They were going on tour near where you live so y'all decided to go.

Every stop the twins made, they had secret affairs with fans. Having their body guard take specifically chosen girls to their hotel room.

*Y/n Pov*

We were so hyped waiting in line. As we got more to the front, we could start to see them.
Tall and broad like we imagined.

All of us wanted to take group picture with the twins. They greeted us and gave us hugs.

As my friends hugged Gray , I went to hug Ethan.

"Hey uhhh" He said .

"Y/n"

"Hey Y/n Thank you for coming, haha, how old are y'all" He smiled.

"We are 18, and of course we love and support y'all so much!" I giggled.

After the pictures they both whispered to each other, then whispered to the security.

As we almost left, we got stopped.

"Hey ladies, so the boys wanted to know if y'all were interested in a little get together with them after the event" The man said.

We looked at each other shocked.

"UM, OF COURSE " My friend yelled.

"Alright keep your voices low, y'all are the only ones invited, it's the hotel across the street, meet me in the lobby at 8" He said in a low voice.

We all nodded, he left. We didn't know whether to trust him. We did see the boys whispering to him, but it was so sudden. But we just said fuck it , because there's 4 of us and 1 of him.

We waited in the lobby of the hotel for a few hours, and the security guard showed up.

"You ladies ready" He asked.

We got up, and followed him. He took us into the elevator, around the rooms, till he stopped.

To one particular room in the back. Which was barely noticeable.

He knocked 3 times, then 2, then 1.

The knob twisted , it was them. Ethan and Grayson in robes.

"Boys, these are the girls you've picked for tonight, correct? " The security guard asked.

Picked? Me and my friends just looked at each other. We were chosen? At the time we did not  question it. The boys looked irresistible in their robes.

They both looked at each other.

"Correct" They said.

The guard left, and we walked in their Hotel Room.

____________________

A/N

Happy Turkey Day dudes! ( might make a part 2)

*AND THANK YALL FOR  1000 READS WTF*

Xoxo

Alexandra