Trl - Ethan

*kind of Graphic*

I was just sitting at a bar, till I noticed some really cute guy was staring at me.

Suddenly the bartender handed me a free drink . I was confused , till he said it came from that guy . I was flattered. He walked over.

"Hey I'm Ethan , what your name gorgeous" he smirked.

"It's Y/n " I pretended his flirting didn't affect me.

"Playing hard to get? " Ethan asked .

"Cause I've never lost a game " Ethan came close and whispered in my ear.

"Oh really " I laughed.

Before we both knew it we had been drinking quite a lot and I found myself going home with him.

Right when we walked through his door , he threw his keys on the floor and smashed onto my lips.

Quickly I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso. He put a grip on my ass. I tangled my arms around his neck.

Carrying me into his room , we both undressed quickly . His body was amazing. Nothing like I've ever been with. I could feel myself throbbing from his presence.

Ethan rolled out a condom and put it on. I was naked laying on his bed.

"You ready Y/n " he licked his lips.

I nodded. He crawled in top. Slowly I could feel him entering me..

*next morning*

I woke up before Ethan , so I snuck out . And Today was my first day at work.

I went home and took and shower. I'm an aspiring makeup artist, so this little show called Trl hired me to do the hosts makeup.

When I got there I did 3 ladies makeup. Once I finished they asked if I knew how to do men's makeup for television. I said I did, they wanted to do the special guests makeup.

They pointed him out on set and I couldn't believe who I saw. We made eye contact. His stare made my knees tremble.

"Ethan this is your makeup artist, Y/n" the producer introduced me.

" hey Y/n I'm Ethan, Ethan Dolan" he smirked holding out his hand.

I shook it .

"Nice to meet you" I smiled.

-

A/n

Lowkey felt uncomfortable writing this but idc. Thank you to anyone who read this. Please comment vote and share!!

Xoxo

Alexandra