love for love [Jolyne pt.2]

Start from the beginning

"Please go, go before your father notice and I love you" She gently kiss my cheek as I nodded.

I went off running to the garage and found my motorcycle. Put the suitcase carefully in the backpack with clothes. I went off as I took a last glance at my childhood house.

~

I quickly hide my motorcycle in a bush as I encountered the Joestar mansion. I found jolyne window that's way up and  a balcony. I throw pebbles at her window until she came out.

"[name]!?" She shout but cover her mouth "You have to go home, you suppose not be here please for your safety-"

"Run away with me!"

"?!" she blush with her hair slowly cover with the snow dust.

"For  our love jolyne. I can take you anywhere you want and beautiful that we can settle down. nobody can find us...please?"

She stood quiet and look back. Then to me and there was a silent between us.

"[name] take me to a place that we can enjoy and have a family" she finally spoke as we both smiled loving

"Jolyne? Open this door" Someone call her

"Jolyne jumped. I promise I will catch you and we don't have time right now!"

I caught her in my arms as we both fall on the ground but quickly run out as I lead her to my motorcycle. We made it to the train station and once we settle down. We both share a deep kiss and whispering sweet words that I keep pressing my mouth against her ears.

" Italy I want to go and live a beautiful mansion with many fruits and lemons"

I chuckle when I lift her chin up.

"Then we shall go"

We arrived to a beautiful- two story but big lands-mansion. With a car way that I bought and drive to the front with plants veins beautiful twist the mansion. the mansion is made out a stones, creamy color that goes with the bright green grass and trees.It's a beautiful house with many greens.

I look at jolyne with the same awe and i smile happily as we got out the vehicle but my eyes follow to the patio walk way before reaching inside with jolyne.

jolyne pov:

We have a wonderful night together and we talk almost the whole night with [name] gently kissing me to sleep.I stand up with my nude body and love marks.

I wince at my aching body. Soon when I went to the bathroom. I grab [name] backpack for a paired of clothes and toothbrush.

Maybe this isn't so bad.

Lunch was ready on the table for me with layout of many fruits and drinks. I decided to look for her since I didn't see her in the bed with me.

"[name]? Where are you!" I spoke but a faint voice call my name as I reach the backyard and step on the patio that grass is cover-

[name] was planting a tree, gently cover the dirt as her eyes sparkle open as she smile when I gasp.

"Is this?!"

"A lemon tree. And soon I plant more but you know we have a pool here?" She giggled and grab a cup of water.

[end for love for love but if you want the story to continue, read the rest or else this isn't what you want this to end. A far warning ]

"Where did you get it?" I ask and move her hair back.

"A friendly neighbors that live a half a mile away, wait he should be here at any moment- oh there you are!"

A man walk towards us, his hair is long but dark pink locks sway back as his eyes lock into mine. A small glint of amuse I see but I couldn't look away.

"This is Anasui, jolyne and anasui meet jolyne" [name] chuckle innocently and anasui nodded before staring me back.

3rd pov:

What a wonderful life [name] and jolyne have. Or is it? Anasui couldn't help to stare at jolyne with the same gaze that [name] will stare at her. But what is up with jolyne these pass days?

Love can come many ways and anasui find his love.

A Love affair?

Fight for love?

One side love?

To be continued! Interest love triangle and a mess :]