Evil Queens Box part 2

Start from the beginning

"What did I get myself into?" Cedric moaned

"Remember that woman who stole Grimhildas crown?" Sofia asked hesitantly.

"How could I forget, but go on Princess." Cedric grumbled

"She is trying to unite the Wicked Nine so she can be all powerful. She used to be a crystal maker." Sofia sighed

"Why are you trying to get a rat?" Cedric asked.

"That strangeling is working for Prisma. Please, I cant do this without you." Sofia flashed her lashes

Cedric groaned, "tell me your plan."

*

Sofia and Cedric were around the perimeter of the castle when the rat ran by.

"Cast the spell!" Sofia cried

Cedric waved his wand and the rat froze.

"Chrysta, we got him! Cedric, can you erase its memory of today?" Amber asked

"With pleasure my princesses." Cedric grinned. After erasibg the rats memory, Cedric unfroze and looked up at the group

"What am i doing here?" The rat asked

"You are going back to Prisma and telling her that shes not getting what she wants today." Sofia replied with crossed arms.

The rat squeaked and slunked away.

"Princess Sofia of Enchancia?" A gentle voice rang out.

Everyone turned to see Snow White on horseback.

"The one and only Snow White." Sofia smiled

"What are you doing here?" The princess asked

"We need your stepmothers heart box." Chrysta explained

"That is in my room. Come with me." The fair woman replied.

*

"I never want to see this again. But promise me, you'll take good care of it." Snow White stated.

"We will." The trio said.

"What- Princess Snow White!" Cedric sputtered when he came into the room.

"Yes, do I know you?" The princess asked.

"Hes with us. Thank you." Sofia said quickly.

"Best of luck." Snow White blew them a kiss.

"Princess, you had best get home. Sofia, will you do the honors?" Chrysta smiled at the girl.

"Which way home?" Sofia asked releasing the arrow. "I will see you soon. Tell our parents that the faries needed help with something but you cant tell them. Oh, and your amulet please."

Amber smiled before morphing into a fairy and flying off.

Chrysta held out her hand. Sofia took it and in a whirl pf light, the two appeared on the Isle of Protectors.

"Chief, Orion! We have another Wicked Nine!" Chrysta sang.

"Wonderful work girls." Vega nodded.

"You will send me word soon ok? My parents want me home." Sofia was about to turn human when,

"You should fly home. You never know when you need to fly. See you soon Sofia." Orion grinned.

*

"Where have you been Amber?"

"The faries asked me to help with a project." Amber replied sitting down at the dinner table.

"It doesnt feel right to start without Sofia." Roland sighed.

"Im right here Dad!" Sofia panted running in. "Wow Im so hungry!"

"Im glad your home Sof." James whispered when the girl sat down.

"How was school James?" Roland asked

"Good. So..."

*

"Promise to kerp that adventure between only us?" Sofia asked later that night.

"Yes, it will be our sister secrets." Amber winked

Ok the next part will be out soon pronise!