ch.9 Her ex and Her "gift"

Comenzar desde el principio

"Shut up and take in the sight as it happens Meomi"!

I smiled up at them. Then it seems our plan is decided. I'll watch over them to view there progress on the plan.

"And what do you want me and master to do"?

You two will be doing what you've done originally. If we don't go where we normally are Donavin and Jaxton might figure out that something isn't right. I bet now they're going to be keeping an even closer eye on Ciara. After all, it was her last wish. Me, Don, and Meomi all cast our eyes to the basement entrance. Where Don has been staying and Meomi has been keeping watch.

"Isn't it great how she isn't calling out for help anymore"?

"Her lover walked in here once started working right above her and nothing. Not even a small cry for help".

"It's amazing how powerful your abilities are Cherri. One glance at your real eyes and anyone falls into your command".

She is mine now. She has been under my command for so long she couldn't possibly have a mind of her own anymore.

"I'll go back and watch your pet".

"I'll stay here and clean up the place".

And I'll be heading out. Goodbye Meomi. Bye master.

"Goodbye Cherri".

"Bye".

With that, I walked out of the café. I think it would be best to start looking for the other members of our clan. I have a feeling that there is going to be a second war.

*Ciara's P.O.V*

I woke up with a bad feeling and I think that Jaxton and Donavin had the same feeling because when I woke up they were both standing at the foot of my bed watching me.

What's wrong?

Donavin: Nothing yet.

Jaxton: We feel like something will though.

Seriously? When are we ever going to catch a break?

All of a sudden I could feel her presence within me.

???: Is it okay if I control your body for a bit? I think I have an idea.

Go ahead if you must.

Jaxton: What?

???: Allow me to explain.

Jaxton: Who the fuck are you?!

???: My name is Lilith.

Donavin: Why does that name sound familiar...

Lilith: Because we've met before. Under a different circumstance. I fought alongside you all in the war.

Jaxton: Oh yeah you're that goddess chick. Wait for you're a goddess!?

Lilith: Yes. I was slain in battle. Now I am a wondering spirit and I live through her.

Donavin: Her name is Ciara.

Lilith: Ciara... I have a feeling that there will be another war. You will have to get stronger-

I ended up cutting her off by retaking control of my body. Wait! But I want to know what happened during the war! I have to know what happened to her!

I could feel Lilith retaking control of my body.

Lillith: And you will. I want you guys to also start training. You need to know how to wield my powers, Ciara. If you do you'll make it a quick win for your team.