10

We ran outside to see the Telmarines soldiers marching up Peter grabbed my hand and had a worried expression on his face "what are we going to do" i looked at him and he didn't answer.

"That's you plan sending a little girl  to the woods alone haven't we lost too much already" trumpkin looked at peter "I won't be alone" lu looked at him "I'm going with you" he grabbed her hand "no you need here you smiled at him and he nodded "we have to hold them off tell Lucy and Susan get back" peter said "if a May" Caspian got up " my uncle may be a tyrant and a murderer but he is subject to the traditions and the expectation to his people there's one particular that made by sometime" he said.

"Peter please can we talk about this "I followed him he stop "what is there to talk about" i looked at at "I don't know the fact that you could die" i mumbled he put his hand on my face "i won't i promise you do you trust me" he kissed me "i do" I mumble and with that he left to go get ready.

We walked out I listen to the people cheering around us peter was holding on to my hand very tight we stopped in the middle he could see that I was still worried peter let go and wrapped his arm around me "I'll be ok" he kissed me and the crowd of narnians cheered he pulled away as ed handed him his sword and shield.

I looked at ed "we got this" he smiled "there is still time to surrender" the king said "well feel free" peter said "how many more must die" the king said again "just one" peter spawn his sword in they clashed the battle had begun the king hit peter in the head with his shield put peter hit him back