tutor 📖 ✏

I'm in the last class of the day,algebra class. It was the only class I was failing.  My teacher always threaten to put me with a tutor, I never listen of course. I pretty much sit there and fall asleep. 

  My friend was shaking me, 

"hey, y/n. The bell rang come on"

I got up and started to pack up my things.  Me and my friend were inches from freedom. 

"y/n ! I need to speak to you"

"I'll just catch up with you later"

I told my friend and she left.

"you need a tutor!  Your grades are plummeting missy"

"but.....  Mr. Johnson!"

I was interrupted by a voice behind me.

" I can tutor her"

I turned around and saw Kai Parker.  The dork of the school.

" yeah good idea Kai,  y/n Kai will be tutoring you"

I was so pissed off but I'm too nice to say anything mean about him.

"Ok,  fine ".

I left the room,  and the familar voice called me.

"wait!"

I stopped and turned to see Kai running after me.  He finally made his way over out of breath bending down holding his knees. 

"yes, Kai? "

"oh,  sorry manners"

He pushed up his glasses.

"would you like to come over to my house.....  To...... To.....  "

He was nervous and he was embarrassing himself.

"to tutor me? "

" yeah
.......... So will you? "

He was looking down at the floor,  his hand playing with the zipper on his jacket.  He constantly fixed his glasses.

"yeah, wanna just ride with me? "

Since I have a car.  Might as well.

"yeah,  sound stupendous "

Not gonna lie,  it was kinda cute when he used big vocab words and had a smile on his face. 

"Ok,  let's get going"

We walked to my car.  How bad could this be?

After listening to the directions to his house we finally made it. I get out of the car and observe the house.  It was actually a really nice house. We walked in and it was even nicer.

"my parents are acually working late tonight so we're gonna be alone"

"Ok"

"My bedroom is up the stairs and the first room to the right. Im gonna go take a shower"

I followed his directions to his room.  I walked in expecting it to be filled with nerdy stuff like action figures and what not. But its Acually a normal room . I sat on the bed and decided I should go on my phoneuntil he comes back. 

About 10 mins later he finally came back.  Except it didn't look like him,  the guy was really hot,  he walked in with sweat pants and no shirt on.  I can see his toned abs and I'm jut melting at the sight of it.

"sorry,  manners.  I'm gonna put a shirt on"

Holy fuck that is seriously kai. I must have been staring for a while cause he started to have a grin on his face.

" you like what you see? "

I swear to Lord Jesus Christ himself that my dick just fell off [a/n: litterly me everyday ]

" I guess you can say that " I giggled.

"really? " inched closer and closer to me and it was very intimidating.  He eventually sat on the bed.  His hand landed on my thigh.

"you know I'm not what people think I am,  the biggest dork? "

Yo Kai is a freak in secret WTFFFFFF!

"um.... I... Um" I was suffering so bad and litterly started to get wet.  I was interrupted when Kai started to make out with me.  It was amazing,  he was so good.  He then gripped my thigh harder which made me gasp.  He took the opportunity to slip his tounge in my mouth gaining dominace.  I started to lay down with him in between my legs, grinding while he kissing down my neck and nibbleing on my ear.  His hands made his way from my hips to the hem of my shirt with one swift motion.  He took off my shirt and my bra along with it. 

"beautiful" Kai whispered into my ear.  My mind was all over the place.  How did a innocent dork turn into a professional freak in a matter if 5 mins if me staring at him.  He made sure he touched every square inch of my body. 

"Kai maybe you should tutor me? "
Even though I wanted all of him right now and I don't want him to stjop.

" ok,  let subtract the pants" . He slipped my pants down. 

" let's Also subtract these" he the pulled my panties down. 

"add one finger" he slipped his finger inside me earning a moan from me.  He kepted going in and out makeing sure he curled his fingers. 

"let's add another finger,  and maybe another " at this point there's 3 fingers inside of me making me moan louder.  It was like music to kais ears, showing a big evil grin seeing how much control he had over me.

Kai looked out his fingers.  I whimpered from the loss of his touch.  

He walked over to his night stand to grab a condom.  Kais pulls down his pants reveling his huge dick and slipped the condom  on.  I gulped at how big he was. 

" get on your hands and knees now"

  It was almost like I was a puppet.  I like it,  I like the control he has over me.  I obeyed him and got on my hands and knees.  Kai lined himself up with my entrance.  He slowly pushes himself in,  pain sooner turned to pleasure.

"fuck daddy faster"

Did I seriously say daddy? Am I into that stuff?
Kai went faster,  and liking you calling him daddy. He grabbed your hair in a makeshift ponytail and continued to pull back.  I like it  and I want more............

Word count: 970

Hey guys I hoped you like this one,  I'll make a part 2 . Let me know if you want a part 2 Comment let me know