"Already on it," Yeonwoo chuckles.

"Yaahh, how did you know?"

"You always have that look when you want a caramel latte."

I puff out my cheeks in embarrassment. It was true though...

Hyebin turns to Jooe, "And what about you?"

Jooe concentrates on the menu, "Umm, I think I'd like to try out your London Fog please."

Once the 2 baristas finished making our drinks, Hyebin comes towards us after going around the counter and tells us that we are welcome to stay as long as we want, but they were going to close the shop and start cleaning.

Before Hyebin could finish her thoughts, Jooe beats me and takes the question right out of my mouth, "Why don't we help you out with that?" She then gestures around the store and says, "It looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you, and I'm sure Nancy-ah wouldn't mind lending a hand too!"

I nod my head in agreement.

"Really, you guys would do that?"

I stand up and walk towards Yeonwoo, taking the cloth from her hands and looking over my shoulder to see Hyebin, "It's what friends do. Plus, I'm pretty sure you guys want to get out of here asap."

Hyebin looks at Yeonwoo for an answer and all Yeonwoo does is flash a small smile and replies with a baby shrug.

Hyebin quietly sighs and smiles to herself, "Thank you so much guys. We really appreciate the help."

"No biggie, just treat us out next time," Jooe says as she winks at Hyebin. While they continue talking, I couldn't help but think:

Woah, is Hyebin blushing? I think I can see something going on.

Yeonwoo must've read my mind and she whispers in my ear, "Wanna bet?"

Wow, chills are going down my back. Her warmth against my neck, the close proximity between her body and mine, and her slightly raspy voice gave me goosebumps. Dear God, help me.

I hope my cheeks aren't red.

I turn to her and whisper into her ear, "Bet." She gives me a side look and smirks at me.

"Ya, what are you guys talking about?"

Yeonwoo and I turn to Jooe and Hyebin who's arms are crossed in front of their chests. I couldn't really think of anything to say, but Yeonwoo saves the day, "How hungry we are, what's it to you?"

"Ya, just curious," Hyebin pouts but continues, "anyways, we should really start cleaning up now. How about you 2 work at the front while Jooe and I clean and do inventory at the back?"

     Yeonwoo and I look at each other and give Hyebin a salute, "Yes sir."

"YAA, I really can't with you 2," she pouts again and takes a hold of Jooe's hand, leading her to the back room. Before the both of them disappear, Jooe turns around and yells, "YOO, DON'T FORGET TO CLEAN. Y'ALL BETTER NOT FUCK OR ANYTHING!"

And with that, Yeonwoo and I were alone...

In silence...

With that thought running in our heads...

I mean... If it happens, it happens, right?

Uggghhh, Stop thinking like that Mcdonie...

Yeonwoo giggles a bit after glancing at me and goes towards the counter to grab another cloth, "You heard them, no funny business, princess."

"You're the one to talk," I chuckle. It's been a few weeks since I first met Yeonwoo and ever since then, we've definitely gotten closer. We would text regularly and hang out when neither of us had work, and in all honesty, I would consider her to be a close friend of mine.