Beach Day

Jenny P.O.V

Wow! These guys are buying stuff for me! They are so sweet!

I get dressed and we head out. We go to a Hollister store and I start trying on bikinis they throw to me. There was a striped blue and white one, a striped red and white one. Also a pink one with a ruffly top and plain bottom. but my favorite was one Zayn gave me a strapless baby blue one with white polka dots. They bought all of them for me. They also got me a few pairs of shorts and a pair of sunglasses. We all bought some towels and went to the beach. We set up out towels and Niall and Liam ran to the water. Zayn lad his towel beside me. Louis ran up to me and said "C'mon Jenny lets go in the water" "no thanks I want to tan first. In a few minutes okay?" I say "NO you go now" he says "zayn grab her legs I get the hands" They grabbed me and dragged me to the water. They got in waist deep and started to swing me and then throw me in. The whole time I was giggling. I decided to have some fun. They threw me in far enough where I can stand very little. I got up a little bit and yelled "I CANT SWIM!!" and started to go under and pretend to drown. I would go up every few seconds for air and splash my arms and shout "help help" the look on their faces was priceless they all start swimming to me at full speed. I went underwater and Zayn got to me first. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up. I can hold my breath for a while so he pulled me out to shore and laid me down on the sand and all the others gathered around. I held my breath so it looked like I passed out. He was gonna give me mouth to mouth so right before our mouths touched I burst out laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! You fell for that!!!!" they all laughed except for Zayn. He got up and walked away. Whats wrong with him.

Louis helped me up. "Whats wrong with him?" I asked. I felt really bad. I think he was mad at me. "Dont know" Louis said "but that was amazing acting we all fell for it." "yea I saw" I laughed. We spent the rest of the day at the beach and even ad a barbeque. We then had a bonfire. Niall tok out his guitar and they started singing one of their songs. Nialll told me it was called One Thing. They even taught me the lyrics.

I've tried playing it cool

Girl when I'm looking at you

I can never be brave

Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky

You're my kryptonite

You keep me making me weak

Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Some things gotta get loud

Cause if not, they just don't make you see

That I need you here with me now

Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you've got that one thing

Now I'm climbing the walls

But you don't notice at all

That I'm going out of my mind

All day and all night

Some things gotta get loud

Cause I'm dying just to know your name

And I need you here with me now