Malicious

Sorry for not writing in a while, I've had writers block but hopefully this will be okay x

***********************************

JACES P.O.V

"Jace, oh how I have missed you!" Sebastian says in a gleeful tone.

I can't believe that this psychopath has the gall to enter our home after all the trauma he has caused it's inhabitants.

"What do you want, you son of a bitch." I say wanting to tear Sebastian to pieces.

Sebastian is prancing around the lobby of the institute while Isabelle and Alec are huddled in the corner of the room scared for their lives.

I have never seen Alec and Isabelle back down from a fight, but I know that Sebastian is different. He's unpredictable, deadly and vicious.

I only know how to handle him because I literally have seen inside his mind.

"I just came to reclaim what is mine." Sebastian replies shrugging as if its the most innocent and reasonable excuse in the world.

I almost get sick at the thought of him thinking he can claim Clary as his own. Its sick.

Clary doesn't belong to anyone. She is her own person and that is one of the many reasons why Clary is the woman I love.

"Nothing in this institute belongs to you." I say ferociously.

That psychopath is not taking Clary away from me again. Not ever..

"You must be mistaken as I do believe Clary here is my little sister and we belong together." Sebastian says with a vicious smile.

Sebastian then kneels down to where Clary is lying on the ground and smacks her on the cheek viciously to wake her up.

Clary wakes up from her trance with a squeal and I see tears streaming down her face as she starts screaming in agony.

I feel like crying and bursting into flames. How dare he touch her. I prepare to pounce on him but I find myself unable to move.

"Don't you dare touch her ever again!!" I shout struggling to move.

"That's cute. You think that I would leave you to move freely in my presence. Wow, thought you were smarter than that." Sebastian teases me. I thought that wackjob was dead.

"You're sick. An absolute psychopath." I snarl at Sebastian.

"Why thank you. My mother gave me life again after it was taken from me, and I am making sure no one dares take anything from me again. So, this is why I am coming to collect Clary as she belongs to me." Sebastian says as he pulls Clary to her feet and holds onto her tightly.

As I see Clary crying and squealing I want to kill the source of her discomfort and myself.

"Let me go! You sick bastard!" Clary shrieks thrashing in Sebastian's arms.

"Quieten down Clarissa, or Jace will pay your forfeit." Sebastian snarls.

I know that Sebastian saying that to Clary will get her to hide her discomfort. But that breaks my heart. Let me take the forfeit for her.

"I may be unable to move now, but I assure you I will kill you if it's the last thing I ever do. Let her go right now." I plead. I know that if Sebastain takes Clary again my whole world will collapse.

Sebastian then throws Clary to the ground viciously as if she's rubbish.

"Okay, Herondale. I will let you two live out your happy little fairy tale for now, but just know that I am coming." Sebastian says.

With one last malicious laugh, Sebastian vanishes into thin air.

When Sebastian leaves, I feel myself able to move again.

I rush to Clary's side and lift her in my arms and hold her close to my chest. I cry into her shoulder, as I am so grateful that she didn't leave me again.

"I'm so sorry, Clary. I won't let him touch you again. I promise." I say as I rock her gently in my arms and leave light kisses on her forehead.

'It's all my fault, all of this is my fault. I'm so sorry." I whisper into her hair.

Isabelle and Alec stand up now and stand over Clary and I.

"I'm so sorry, Jace. We didn't know what to do." Alec says to me.

"It's not your fault." I assure my two best friends.

Alec and Isabelle then walk off to give Clary and I space.

I lift Clary up in my arms, and carry her bridal-style to her room.

When I enter Clary's room I lay Clary on the bed and take out my phone so I can call Maryse and Simon and Jocelyn.

I call Maryse first.

"Hello?" Maryse's voice calls down the line.

"He came back, Maryse." I say almost in tears.

"By the angel, are you guys okay?! What did that cold-hearted creature do?!!" Maryse yells down the phone.

"We are fine. He came for Clary, but we protected her for now." I tell Maryse.

"Well Jocelyn and I will be there in 15 minutes, don't worry honey." Maryse says reassuringly down the phone.

"Thank you." I say.

"I love you, Jace." Maryse says down the phone.

"I love you too, Mom" I say and hang up the phone.

****************************

Maryse stuck to her word as fifteen minutes later, Jocelyn, Luke and Simon entered the room along with Maryse and Robert.

"How is she doing?" Simon asks as he comes and sits next to Clary.

Clary woke up an hour ago but only briefly so I could apply some iratze a to her skin. She's now in. A deep sleep

"She's gonna be fine." I assure Simon and the other worried companions.

We don't talk much just a little small talk, as we are all stunned by what has happened.

Maryse came and sat next to me and grabbed my hand for comfort. I held into her hand tightly as I really needed that comfort right now.

***********************

Sorry that this is only a short chapter, but quality over quantity hopefully.

Love you guys lots x