Three minutes later, Cam called back, “The same routine. She killed some rogues, and is almost close to Bluebells”

“Fuck” I hissed.

“How close are you to Bluebells?” he asked me and I shook my head.

“I have just entered the woods. I think I am almost two to three hours away from her” I said in frustration.

“You will miss her” he said and I closed my eyes. I really didn’t want him to state the obvious. “My advice, let her pass through Bluebells” Cam suggested and I snarled.

“Are you out of your mind?” I said in scorching emphasis. My wolf snapped his teeth, furious to hear Cam’s suggestion.

“Calm down and listen to me” he said slowly. “Reece cannot stop her, only you can.” He said and I gritted my teeth at the mention of that womanizing Alpha’s name. “So let her pass through that pack. Once you reach Bluebells, you do not stop. No matter what, you shouldn’t stop because Reece’s wolves will surround you and challenge you for a fight, which will be like wasting a lot of time” Cam said stressing each and every word.

“I cannot let her wander in that pack” I snapped at him.

“She will not wander. No one can stop Templar, except you. Remember that. They can try for all they want” he said gently and I stopped growling hearing his words. “Her wolf will not let them come close” he assured.

“I will think about it” I whispered after sometime.

“It’s the best solution” he said with a sigh and I bristled in annoyance.

“Which is the next pack after Bluebells that doesn’t have any natural source of water?” I asked him.

“Hold on” he said and I let out a breath, that I didn’t know I was holding.

I was thinking about what Cam said. I know that Reece would definitely challenge me for a fight. He hates me as much as I hate him. He was furious that I gave shelter to Molly and her parents, when he clearly warned me not to.

However, I don’t regret that decision at all. I couldn’t let some innocent girl fall prey to the hands of that lecherous bastard. Reece has not yet found his mate and even if he did, I doubt he would get over his lustful ways. I seriously don’t understand why his pack doesn’t fight against him.

I would happily lend them my support, if his pack wolves decide to overthrow Reece. A person like Reece doesn’t deserve an Alpha title.

“Everett” Cam said.

“Here” I replied.

“It’s Day-dusk. They have a river, but I’m sure these rogues will make Templar not to go anywhere close to it” he said and I gritted my teeth.

“Alright, Thanks” I said and was about to cut the call but Cam interrupted me.

“Think about what I said” he added at the end.

“Hmm” with that, I cut the call.

I gulped and blinked repeatedly. I didn’t want to do this but I had no option left either.

‘She will be alone in that wolf’s pack’ my wolf snarled furiously. ‘I will not let my mate go there alone.’

I grinded my even teeth and held the steering wheel in a tight grip. My wolf was right! No matter what, I will not let Templar pass through Bluebells, I will go after her.

I was racing down the road, when almost four to five wolves jumped into the middle of the road, compelling me to hit on the brakes. I growled furiously, when I saw more and more wolves joining them.