CH 2-A New Start

Felix POV

I walked outside holding my bag and just sighing in disappointed in myself. My guilt was eating me inside and out it was like someone just punched me in the stomach once I saw that tear.

But it had to be done...

You are probably thinking...why? She is a great girl, nice personality, beautiful, kind, sweet. She seems really nice, but you broke up...why is that?

Well I don't like lying so this is the truth.... I can't help but think...where is the spark? Like I'm being honest here...for the past month I guess every time I hug or kiss her...i just don't get butterflies in my stomach anymore...

I don't get that amazing feeling, that butterflies, the weird yet good feeling that I used to get years ago.

I haven't got bored, and of course it's nothing to do with Marzia personality or anything. It's just that I my body doesn't feel anything, it doesn't.

Now I think most people are probably thinking that in a douche, but it will be really unfair to Marzia, and not to my heart. Because I can't control how love is. I can't force myself to love someone, cause that is just not how it goes. And I can't pretend I love Marzia cause that is just gonna hurt her way more.

I really hope she moved on, she deserves to be in love. I bet she will find a really great boy and she will forgive me one day. Maybe that we weren't that much meant to be...

I was waiting for the taxi to arrive. So I just whacked out my phone and went on Twitter.

I sighed and I knew that the bros had to know.

So I type "Hey Melix fans, I have really sad news for you that I hope that you will understand...these have been the best years of my life, but im sorry brozipans...me and Marzia have broken up".

I was hesitant. It took my about 5 minutes to post it. I was scared to think what would other people would think.

So I replied to that tweet with another one. Which said:

I just was to clarify that I'm not joking, its not a prank, it's the truth. Please don't send Marzia hate. She hadn't done anything with this. So please understand.

Then my Twitter was swept away with tweets that were from depressed shippers and bros.

I didn't want to read all those tweet that were complaints and stuff lien that so I just turned off my phone and put it back into my pocket.

And it perfect timing the taxi arrived. The taxi man went out of his car and opened the trunk in the back for me.

Then I put my bags in the back and helped the man closed it.

Then I learned over to the door and opened it and got inside.

"Airport right?". The driver asked.

"Yup". I confirmed to him. Then he nodded his head and started to drive away.

And I just look at the house I used to live in..and in the window I saw a glimpse of Marzia. I saw the absolute dread and pain in her eyes and the tears rushing down her face.

Guilt was coming to me again. So I just decided to not to give any expression. I just sighed. But I would feel more guilt if I just stayed with her and pretend to love her. Cause she doesn't deserve that...she really downstairs

My tweet went very vital quickly, and lots of the fans were like...

"NOOOOOOOO"

"Check my channel out, I make YouTube videos"