19. 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲

Start from the beginning

Not Peter, too.

To her surprise, a deep voice rumbles in the air, scaring Eszter. "They're gone, I'm afraid."

Alert and aware, the enhanced searches for the owner of the voice, but the enhanced couldn't find him. "Hello? You gotta help me, please! I don't--I don't know what's happening!"

"What's done is done," the voice responds. "In the hands of their so-called friends, who sought their ultimate doom."

Frowning, Eszter shakes her head as she pleads. "No, no. It wasn't . . . it wasn't me."

"Fear is the path to an unforgettable route. When fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate," the deep and raspy voice continues on his mission, confusing Eszter. "Hate leads to suffering."

"What are you saying?"

"Even the moon as a dark side," emerging from the darkness, Eszter gapes in shock--it was unlike anything she has ever seen.

The giant . . . thing . . was purple with an odd chin; his body was bulky and full of muscle, covered with shiny armor. A golden gauntlet covered one of his hands with a single rock glowing. He wasn't a man, at least, not a human one; Eszter didn't know what the hell to call him.

Eszter notes the size difference between the two--Eszter was like a mouse compared to the giant being in front of her.

Crawling away, Eszter creates space between the two as her eyes widen in horror. "Who are you? What are you?"

"Thanos. The Great Titan."

"This can't be happening," Eszter mutters. Her fear-induced eyes couldn't look away from Thanos. "This isn't real."

Thanos glanced around when one of the Stone beams. "It isn't, but it will be," he says calmly. A tear warps through Eszter's dream, turning everything into dust, along with Wanda. "Merely a vision of what will happen."

"What are you talking about? Are you saying that was the future?"

"The future has a way of telling its own story, and often, we aren't fond of the outcomes," Thanos spoke with such delicacy, speaking vaguely different than humans. "And for you, you've seen your future."

Eszter hiccups as tears cascade down her face, but they blended with the raindrops on her skip. She shakes her head in dismay. "No, no. Please, this can't be right," she pleads. "I'm good! I trained so hard, I don't--"

"Do not fret, little one, for I, your savior, is here," Thanos kneels onto one knee, smiling gently down at the enhanced as he holds his large hand out. "Take my hand and together, we shall go through this together."

"But . . . my friends . . ."

"Them?" Suddenly, Thanos creates a new visual of a deceptive image of the Avengers--angry and fear written across their faces. Eszter blinks upon the stares she was getting. "They were afraid of you, were they not?"

Quick to their defense, Eszter shake her head. "No, of course not. They trusted me."

"And yet, they force you to wear a contraption to prevent you from using your powers," the enhanced gasps as the weight around her neck, gripping the dampener, Eszter gapes. "If your friends trust you, why would they hold you back from who you really are?"

The enhanced furrows her brows when alarms ring in her head, causing Eszter to jump up to her feet and step away from Thanos.

"What are you doing" She whispers harshly, glaring at the Titan with tears still in her eyes.

"Don't you see? They're holding you back from your full potential," Eszter tangles her fingers through her hair, balling clumps in her fists as she squeezes her eyes shut. "And I can sense it--your power is merely growing, Destroyer."

"Get out of my head," Eszter seethes.

"I can give you everything your heart desires--currency, safety, power," Thanos promises.

A small part of Eszter was itching at the ideas--power; strangely, that seemed to be the only thing on her mind, but Eszter knew it was the dark side of her talking. She doesn't truly want to be whatever Thanos wants her to be, but Eszter could feel half of her pulling her closer.

However, if there was no Avengers, then Eszter doesn't want it.

The Great Titan knew so much fo the enhanced, studying her from his ship; Eszter was a perfect and powerful candidate to bring him to his destiny. The enhanced is much more powerful than she is now, but she's far from it.

Suddenly, Eszter's eyes flared a familiar purple color, matching the Power Stone. "I said, get out of my head!"

Eszter emits a dark powerful wave that sent Thanos back and strong enough to knock the Stone out of balance. Her powers proved to match the same energy with the Power Stone, much to Thanos pleasure. However, the Titan was forced out of Eszter's mind as she kicks him out, taking herself out of her nightmare.

Uknowingly, the powerful wave emitted in real life, sending a violet blast inside her room and destorying nearly everything inside. The sound of shifting and objecting crashing to the ground could've easily woke Pepper and Tony up from their slumber.

Gasping awake as her body trembles from the abrupt feeling, Eszter eyes shoot open as they continued to flare the violet color as they hum.

Thanos was coming.

THANOS WILL ARRIVE.