02. 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻

ESZTER WANTED TO SIGHT-SEE BERLIN. After arriving in Germany, the enhanced wanted to explore the city of Berlin before she'd have to be dragged into one of Tony's ridiculous squabbles, then having to go back to New York and continue school. At least, now, the enhanced is in another country, granting her another view of part of the world. But before Eszter knew it, Tony ended up dropping her off at the hotel that she'll be staying in before zooming off, leaving the enhanced. Although Eszter wasn't alone, with Happy there to watch her, the enhanced was a little disappointed when Tony left without warning.

However, Eszter remembered that Spider-Man was with them and stayed in the hotel room across from her. Still, Eszter hasn't gotten the chance to meet him, but the enhanced was a bit excited to meet him. Even if Eszter wouldn't be meeting the person beneath the mask, it will still be an honor to meet the superhero himself.

Eszter still remembers the day Spider-Man became public as he was known as Queens' friendly-neighborhood Spider-Man; he was very popular, sort of, but even so, Spider-Man was more known within the younger crowd. But as much as Eszter would like to meet the hero, she kept her distance in respect, not wanting to appear as a crazed fan.

After having her own time to explore Berlin, mostly alone since Tony had left Eszter alone and she couldn't invite Spider-Man since she hasn't met the guy, lastly, Eszter didn't bother asking Happy, considering the man was too boring for her taste. Instead, the enhanced went exploring alone, somewhat enjoying her day--Eszter treated herself with one of Tony's credit cards that she had slipped from his pocket because the enhanced didn't plan on spending her own hard-earned money. If Eszter would be dragged into another one of Ross's missions, Eszter will enjoy the time she has in another country.

Later that afternoon, Eszter was lounging around her hotel room. The enhanced was pleasantly surprised to see the size of her room, one that she got to have all on her own; Eszter enjoyed the foodservice and the little beverages given in the mini-refrigerator. Then after a while, Eszter found herself standing in front of a full-mirror, giving herself a pep-talk.

"Hi, I'm Eszter," the enhanced practices to the mirror, flashing a smile. "I heard a lot about you. I mean, you're you!" Eszter cringes at herself, a little embarrassed at her own self as she shakes her head in disapproval. "God, that's horrible." A loud knock interrupts Eszter's awkward practice of her introduction, the enhanced sighs. "I'm coming! Geez, calm down." Swinging the door open, Eszter sees a very unhappy Happy. How ironic. "What the hell, dude?"

Happy makes a face, narrowing his eyes at the teenager, giving her a stern look. "Hey, watch your tone with me, kid," he warns. Eszter can feel the annoyance and impatience residing in him. Maybe it has to do with being on babysitting duty. Noticing Eszter was still dressed in her previous clothes, Happy frowns. "Why aren't you dressed?"

"I don't even know what's happening anymore," Eszter rolls her eyes, folding her arms across her chest. "Not like I was given an invitation of the time and place."

Happy didn't seem too pleased with the attitude. "Don't roll your eyes at me. I'm the adult here. You have to respect me."

"You sure don't act like one," Eszter sniggers, joking a little.

Glaring at the teenager, Happy mutters under his breath. "Teenagers."

Messing with her friend, Eszter eggs on. "Did you forget that I can move things with my mind?" She taunts, but of them knew the girl wouldn't do such a thing, and even if she wanted to, Eszter can't. "I would stop talking, Happy. Who knows where you might end up."

Sensing the agitation, Eszter chuckles at Happy's annoyance. "Are you threatening me? Are you . . . you better not," Happy snaps, earning a hearty laugh from the enhanced, who was doubled over, hand over her belly as she tries to breathe. "I swear, Eszter, I'll have Tony back here, and--"