awkward

·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

It had been three weeks since school started, and the girls were closer than ever. They had other friends too, their classes were going well, and clubs had started up. Lisa and Chaeyoung has both joined the dance team, but Jennie and Jisoo hasn't joined anything yet.

"Drama?" Jisoo asked, pointing to a poster in the hall that listed all the clubs.

"Ehh, probably not." Jennie replied.

"Photography?"

"Not my thing."

"Science?"

"Sounds like extra science class, don't need that."

"Art?"

"I'm not that good at drawing."

"Sports?"

"Okay, look Jisoo, I don't know yet. We don't need to decide yet, it's not like we're legally obligated to join a club or anything." Jennie chuckled a little, and pushed a few stray hair strands out of her face.

"I know, but it'd be nice to do something other than sit in the dorm all day doing nothing." Jisoo replied.

"You guys could join the dance team."

Jennie and Jisoo looked back to see Lisa, with Chaeyoung and Momo, another friend of theirs, not far behind her.

"Jesus! You guys nearly scared the shit out of me!" Jennie exclaimed, stepping back a little, "When did you guys get here?"

"Practice just ended, sorry for sneaking up on you," Chaeyoung giggled and shrugged her shoulders, "But yeah, it's pretty fun,"

"And a good workout," Momo added.

"How about we come to one of your practices some time to watch you guys?" Jisoo suggested.

"Let's see, the practices are on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, so the next one is tomorrow, will you guys be free then?" Momo asked, and Jisoo nodded.

"Great! Lisa and I are gonna head back to the dorms to change, so see you later!" Chaeyoung said, and then walked away with Lisa, Momo heading in a separate direction, probably going to find her friends.

The remaining two girls, Jennie and Jisoo, stood in the hallway alone, the sudden silence growing more awkward by the second.

"So," Jennie started, "I'm gonna go to the canteen and get a snack, if you want to come with me,"

Jisoo nodded, and they walked out of the school to the canteen.

The two of them got their snacks, and then sat at a picnic table outside, since it was a nice day.

"So, do you want to go to the dance practice tomorrow? You don't have to, I don't want you to feel obligated to go because I am." Jisoo reassured Jennie, but the latter shook her head.