Chapter 7 - The Snow-in

Comenzar desde el principio

"I'll take care of everything okay? Just relax." He coos and leaves to finish the pasta.
I shut my eyes and fall asleep.

———————————————————————

I woke up to Theo shaking me lightly.

"Dinner is Ready." He smiles a little.

He picks me up and carries me to the table. I sit down in a chair and he sits across from me. We both eat silently as I look up and stare at him from time to time.

Why is he helping me? Why does he care so much? Why is he....

So hot?

I look at his bulging biceps and how they flex when he tightens them after each bite. His shirt clinging tightly as well to his taut chest. I started to admire and crave him suddenly.

Do I like Theo?

No, I only him because he's helping me right?

"You okay?" Theo says to me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uhh..yeah of course, why do you ask?" I say to him.

"You haven't touched your food for a few minutes. Are you not hungry? Did I mess up?" He asks me worriedly.

"No no. It's great. I guess I just got a bit distracted." I say and continue to eat.

"By me?" He questions making me stop eating mad stare at my plate.

"No I-" I try to say but he stops me.

"It's okay. I'm used to it." He smiles and finishes his food.

He gets up and grabs his plate and puts it in the sink and washes it.

"Let me know when your done and I'll clean up." Theo informs me and I nod my head.

He sits on the couch and waits as I eat the rest of my food.

Once I finish up Theo comes over and cleans up for me.

I get up and waddle over back to the couch and sit down and stare at nothing.

Theo finishes cleaning everything and heads back into the living room where I'm at.

We sit there awkwardly again for the second time today.

"Ughhh, I'm bored. I want to go to my room." I say and get up.

"Let me help you up the stairs." He gets up as well and allows himself for me to use him for support.

I limp up the stairs but I stop when my legs start to hurt again and I can't go any further.

"I-I can't." I cry out and sit down.

"Here." He says and lifts me into his arms again and carries me the rest of the way. The whole time we got to my room I look at his muscles and jawline that clenched which made him look so good.

He walked into my room and laid me down on the bed.

He sits down next to me and looks around the room.