Chapter 7 - The Snow-in

Liam's POV:

When he asked to stay here I wasn't really up for it but I didn't have a Choice.

We walked inside my house and waddled to the couch to lay down.

Theo just looked around my house and stood in the middle awkwardly.

"Don't worry. Nothing is going to jump out and kill you." I roll my eyes.

"Sorry." He mumbled and sat on the couch across from me.

It become quiet quickly as we both sat and laid in silence. My body was on so much pain I couldn't move much. I started to tear up at the pain I was feeling all over.

"Are you okay? Are you in pain?" Theo asked me in a concerned tone. "Sorry that's a stupid question to ask."

I nodded my head in pain as he got up quickly into the kitchen.

"Where do you keep your Advil?" He asks me form afar.

"P-pantry." I say out loud.

He rummages through the pantry and pulls out the bottle of Advil and grabs some water with a cup he found in one of my cupboards.

He walks back with it slowly, being careful not to spill or drop anything from his hands onto the carpet.

He gives it to me and I put the pill in my mouth and swallow it down with water.

"Thank you." I whisper.

He nods his head and sits beside me.

"I really think I should take you to see a doctor." Theo insisted.

"I told you, I'm fine. Nothing a little Advil and water can't fix." I told him.

"Well do you want to eat anything?" He asks me.

"Yeah I'm a little hungry..." I say getting up.

"No no. Lay down I'll make us something." He tells me and gets up to go into the kitchen.

"No I'm going to help, you didn't even know where anything is. And besides, you might burn down the kitchen." I say waddling over to the kitchen cabinets and start pulling stuff out.

"Go into the pantry and Some ingredients." I order him.

"Like What?" He asks.

"Grab the pasta noddles and sauce." I say as i put a put on the stove and pour water into it.

He grab the items from the pantry and places it on the counter next to me.

I turn the stove on and wait for the water to start boiling.

"Set up the table will ya? I want everything to be ready—" I stop when I feel my legs start to wobble and hurt.

"Woah." Theo says and grabs me as I gasp, almost falling on the floor. I start to cry as the pain started to hurt more.

I hugged Theo tightly as he held me close to his warm frame. He quietly lifts me and takes me back of the couches lays me down on it.

His Letterman Jacketजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें