"Yeah and he's deaf so you can talk normally" Gerard giggled as he scratched the back of his neck, going into his bedroom. "Oh, okay" Frank said, bouncing down onto Gerard's bed, smelling the familiar scent of his teacher stuck on the sheets underneath him. "I've always liked your bed. It's comfy" The student smiled, stuffing his face into one of the pillows, making Gerard smile. 

"I realised" He said, closing the door before joining Frank. 

"So what do we do now?" Frank asked, looking up at Gerard. His smile faded a bit once he said those words. The exact words he said in his dream. Oh god, he was getting hard again. I swear, these hormonal teenagers are really something. 

"Umm, actually. Could I ask you something kinda... stupid...? "Frank asked as Gerard nodded. 

"Does it... feel good?" Frank asked, blushing to the dumb question that crossed his mind. "Does what feel good?" Gerard furrowed his eyebrows. "You know,.. Sex... D-Does it feel good?" The innocent one rephrased, biting his lower lip a bit. "Why are you asking?" Gerard tried to hold back a chuckle. It was actually quite funny for him to ask about something like this. 

Frank shrugged and placed his head down onto the pillow again, sighing. "Well, yeah... It feels pretty good if you really wanted to know" The teacher smiled as he played with the dead skin round his fingernails. "What does it even feel like?" Frank asked again, shifting his eyes to Gerard -yet again- through his hair. 

"It's kind of difficult to describe. It's a feeling of just... pure lust, you know. Something you wouldn't achieve by yourself. Pleasure that's... special in some cases.." Gerard looked back at Frank. "Right... how does it even work anyway? I know how it happens between a chick and a guy but never really knew what happens in 'our' case..." Frank said, slightly embarrassed. He could just imagine Gerard laughing at him right then and there. 

"'Our' case? What, you wanna have sex with me?-" 

"-N-No, I'm just asking" Frank turned pale. Gerard sighed and bit down on his lip. That's when the mental imagine of Frank being beneath him, with his cum in his pretty little mouth, panting crossed his mind. He smirked and turned his head to Frank, the shorter boy furrowing his eyebrows at him.  

"Well, if you're dying to know..." Gerard started, suddenly jumping onto Frank, flipping him over to the point where he was above him in between his legs, pinning his wrists down by either sides of his head. Their chests touching each other whilst their crotches were just an inch apart. The younger boy gasped as he looked into Gerard's lust filled eyes with his innocent ones. 

"...You would be like this and I would be on top of you, sticking my dick in your ass repeatedly" Gerard smiled smugly, now pressing his crotch against Frank's ass, making the younger boy turn bright red, his breath getting just a bit faster. 

"Then I would probably jerk you off and kiss you before we pass out on my bed" Gerard inched his face closer to Frank, just centimeters apart from attaching his lips slowly the boy underneath him. Frank closed his eyes, very desperate for Gerard at this point. 

"...But that would never happen... right?" He continued, taking his hands away from the other boy's wrist as he moved himself away from Frank. The younger boy opened his eyes again, already missing the warmness from Gerard's body. The teacher swung his legs over the edge of the bed, reaching over to the fresh packet of cigarettes sitting on his nightstand. 

"W-What do you mean?" Frank asked, actually quite upset that he decided to stop his 'explanation' there. "You heard me, Iero. I'm twenty-two. You're sixteen. Sex between us is never gonna happen" Gerard stuck a cigarette in between his lips, not taking his time at all to light it -up. "Wait two years-" 

"-I'll probably die from depression of being a teacher in two years. Frank, I understand that when you're your age, you're very hormonal and horny all the fucking time- I get that... But you don't realise that if we get caught now, I could get jail time and probation for molesting a minor" Gerard said as Frank crawled over to Gerard. 

"Then why are you kissing me and letting me come over all the time if you know that you'll get in trouble?" Frank furrowed his eyebrows, sitting down on his knees. 

"That's kinda different. If someone finds  out about us dating, I would get a much lower chance of going to jail. They'll probably send me off with a warning and a chastity belt around you. Besides, kissing is nothing. Yeah, I like you but having sex with you and taking your virginity is too much and I just don't want you to make the wrong choice." Gerard said, blowing out smoke. "I want you to make the right decision and pop your cherry with someone who you love-" 

"-But I love you. I want to lose my virginity to you and I know I'm making the right decision" Frank pleaded, sliding down to sit next to Gerard at the edge of the bed. "And this is what I call sexual frustration... Look, I'm just a cranky English teacher who hates people. You're a guy with so much potential and intelligence that making the wrong move and losing your virginity to me could and will be something you would regret in the future. Listen to me, Frank. I don't want you to turn into me and go down the wrong path... I'm being serious" Gerard looked at Frank, concern written all over his face. 

Frank didn't know what to say. Even though he was a horny son of a bitch, he couldn't do that to his teacher. I mean, consent is important no matter the circumstances. "Okay..." Frank whispered, pecking the tip of Gerard's shoulder.