Chapter 7 - Hallucinating

Start from the beginning

My lips were quick to attention and followed back with passion. But I felt something else. Some other feeling run through him as he nibbled on my lip. Lust.

Instinctively, I moaned. And then...I felt something. Of his, in my lower area. I just chose to ignore it. He wouldn't do that...right?

Stiles was suddenly pulled away from me, growls coming out of his lips in response. I opened the eyes I suddenly didn't know were closed and saw something else.

Two Stiles Stilinski's.

---

"And then what?" My roommate asked later that day. Allison seemed bouncy, worried. What about, I didn't know. Wish I did though.

"Um, then I saw Stiles 1 punch Stiles 2 in the face." I told her, blushing. She knew about everything that happened today.

"Hey Lydia, anything interesting happen today?" She asked as she tossed her bag onto the couch. The spot right next to me.

Unable to keep quiet, I blurted out, "I kissed Stiles. Well, I don't know if it's Stiles. I think he has a twin. Allison, does he have a twin?" I asked her.

She froze from getting chips from the pantry. "Two Stiles'?" She asked me, slowly walking over to me. She sat next to me and I nodded.

"Yeah. One of them was turned on as hell, another was pissed." I told her, sighing dreamily as I dreamt of the kiss that desperately made me want to-

"Lydia? Earth to Lydia!"

I snapped to attention. Allison, thank you. I probably would've thought something I'd regret. "Sorry. What?"

"I was asking what the one who made out with you looked like." She rolled her eyes. I tried to insist that it wasn't making out, but she held her hand up to silence me. "What

you described sounds like making out. Plus, you don't even know what making out is. You don't watch kissing scenes when they come one." She reminded.

I sighed and gave in. "All right. He was really pale. There were bags under his eyes. But he didn't act tired. He had a hint of mischief. And darkness." I whispered, unable to stop the words out of my mouth. "His hair was messy, messier than usual. But oh. Oh Allison. He looked like he was fading away. Away from our reach. And that's bad. They're screaming it's bad." I said, unaware of anything around me. "And that banging sound. I could hear a small banging, like boom, boom, boom. What is it? Allison? What's that sound? You hear it don't you?"

I turned to her, and saw that I was standing up, and the space she sat in was gone. I felt arms wrapped around me, and hands on my shoulders as well.

"Hi Lydia." Kira smiled. "Just sit down, and breathe." She said warmly, squeezing my shoulders.

I looked at her, utterly confused. Then I looked down at Allison who was clinging to me for dear life, fear in her eyes. "What happened?" I asked.

"You gave us a description of this Stiles. Pale, dark and mischievous. Thank you." Kira nodded in appreciation. She sat me down.

"Oh yeah. Just ignore it. I apologized to Stiles. I told him that someone probably put something in my drink that made me hallucinate. I don't think I'll be able to talk to him again." I murmured.

"Don't worry. Allison, get off her." She rolled her eyes at my best friend who hasn't let go of me.

I laughed and gently pried her hands off me. "What happened to her?" I asked and Kira looked a bit panicked.

"She's just tired. Nothing happened to her. She's okay." Her words were rushed so I knew she was lying but I smiled anyways.

Kira left, and Allison was asleep on the couch.

And the banging never left my ears, but I don't remember anything I had said.

---

Don't know how I feel about this chapter. Anyways I have another story idea...Stydia of course. AU as well.

Lydia Martin was always the good girl, quiet, but with the bad boy stiles stilinski? She was frisky. She had always loved him, and he knew that. And because of that, she let him use her. In any way he wanted. Until she leaves for college and loses all contact. She of course never got over him, but neither did he. He got to know her and realized he was in love with her just as she gave her valedictorian speech. But they departed, until she went out on her 21st birthday. and everyone reconnected. in more ways than one.

Thoughts?

And anyone of you watch Doctor Who?

This chapter was dedicated to TeenWolferer for having read this story since the start. Thank you sweetheart.