Chapter One

WARNING: The first chapters are boring but it will get better once the hints come out. :) Vote and Comment (Criticize it if you want) :) THANK YOU xx Vote, Comment and Spread :)

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Walking along these halls feels so foreign. I was either rushing to my next class or being dragged by my teachers to my next class. The crowd seems to feel my presence and seems to paint confusion on their face. I was never welcomed along these halls as I never welcomed any one in my life ever since the day he left.

That's basically what's wrong with this school. The superior students implement some stupid rules and the inferior students follow those unfair rules. But one thing is common with all of them: they all judge each other without knowing each other's story. I don't know what kind of charm this guy walking with me has. I don't even know why I agreed to whatever condition he offered but I'm here to show him that he doesn't have to hang with me.

We walk through the halls, passing by the boy holding too many books for him to hold. I want to help him but he was a victim.

"Mike..." I whisper.

"Mike Wazowski" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Mike. Michael Everdeen. The smartest senior in this school who used to chase me around but I take him for granted, I use his admiration so he could do my homework and projects for me. We had this test in English and I badly need to pass that test so I made him write his answers in a small paper so he could hand it to me but the teacher caught him. He received several beatings from his dad and he hated me ever since that day"

"Students cheat all the time. It's nice for you to let him experience how cheating I mean teamwork works" he gives me that cheeky smile again.

"You're weird" I look at him and he seems to take it more as a compliment than an insult.

He bumps to the brunette girl wearing a cheerleading outfit who is obviously a cheerleader.

"Watch it..." she stops herself from talking when she sees me. She quickly runs to the opposite way.

"Dani..."

"Phantom"

"Dani. Danielle Peazer. The head cheerleader who was the most loyal girlfriend to Liam Payne but I got in the way and they broke up" I tell him and it reminds me how cruel I am in the past.

"What did you do? Did you...?" he asks and still smiling cheekily.

"I didn't. I haven't... No, no... I just told Liam that Dani was cheating on him and he totally believed me and started to date Sophia. Liam was one of my trusted best friends" I don't even know why I'm telling this stuff to him.

"Well, they are both stupid. Maybe they don't really love one another because if they did, they were still dating right now. Good job for testing their love" he says. He is doing it again, making a negative story into a positive one.

"You don't seem to experience some major problems. Don't you?"

"Why? Is it because I'm so positive?" I nod and he continues. "I did experience one. I lost the only girl who changed me into what I am and the only girl I love"

I reply with 'oh' and I don't ask him further about the girl he loved.

"Don't worry about her, I moved on already" he smiles as if reassuring me with whatever is on my mind.

We walk pass by the victims of mine. I tell him the things I've done to them but he just makes it into a positive one. I just don't really get it and I want to know what the girl did to him for him to be this positive.