Chapter Fifteen

Read, vote, comment and spread :)

.................................................................................................................................................................................

"Allie dear, this is your daddy Max speaking. How are you? I was just out of the prison, come and meet me darling"

His voice disgusts me and I know Allie feel the same. Where did he get Allie's number? Does he know we are in London?

Allie turns off her phone as I call Luke.

"Luke, Max knows Allie's number" I inform him, keeping Allie calm because she is trembling.

"What? Uhm, turn off Allie's phone okay? I would do anything to keep Allie safe so please hold on" Luke reassures us then Allie grabs my phone.

"Luke, I miss you. I'm sorry if I put you in this situation, let me face our father. It is better than putting you into trouble" Allie says by the phone as she starts to cry.

"Allie, do you remember everything?" Luke asks.

"Yes, we are going to go there and face him" she says. Luke is about to disagree but she hangs up.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I ask her, knowing I can't convince her not to go. I know this put more drama in our life but she's right, we already put Luke in trouble. The next thing we have to do is fight with Luke and not hide behind Luke.

She nods and I immediately contact the lads to lend their plane tickets to us in which they agree. Eleanor and Sophia are staying here in London with Perrie. So the lads and I, Alwaynne and Allie are going back to America.

Luke rings me several times but I ignore it.

We are in the plane, hands intertwined with each other.

"Harry, just trust me on this one" Allie says, looking in my eyes that gives me confusion.

"I would take a bullet for you, I promise" I promise to her, kissing her once before she argues.

-------

As expected, Luke waits for us in the airport. He grabs Allie away from me, telling her to go back. Jai is also with him but I don't see Ari because they used to be inseparable.

"We are not going, Luke. This is our battle, don't take all the bullets" Allie says to her brother.

"I did this to protect you" Luke admits, starting to cry.

"You done a beautiful job, Luke but I have to face him somehow. Trust me" Allie reassures her brother. Luke just nods and leads Allie to the car but I think he would not let Allie go to Max so I tag along and volunteer to drive.

Allie gets my phone as she agrees with me driving. Luke just sighs when his little plan didn't work. We are in a car with Allie and I in front, and Jai, Luke, Niall and Alwaynne at the back.

This is now or never.

We would charge to the man who Allie hates without weapons.

This is our battle and I promise myself that I would take a bullet for Allie.

-------

We are welcome in the house by Max. I don't really expect we'll be meeting him soon.

Luke grabs Allie, covering her away from Max. I also go to their direction to hold Allie's other hand.

"Don't you miss me, baby girl? Come and hug me" Max says to Allie as I hold Allie's hand tighter to reassure her that I'm here.

"What do you want?" Luke asks this time, raising his voice.