1. New buyer

Isabelle P.O.V

Life is just getting to me it's only been a week since my last buyer Jack who let's just say had an accident he fell and bumped his head hard, and when I say hard I mean really hard and now is stuck in a coma wouldn't wanna be him right now.

They (the head of the doll house) think it was my fault but wasn't I didn't do anything that pervert was the one who was trying something.

I look out the window and see a black race car or something like that pull up to the house and some guy climbs out he looks a little bit like my age but kind of older, I don't know if he can sense me staring at him cause he looks up and sees me and smirks.

I just glare at him feel sorry for the girl his buying cause  I wouldn't want be her. I hear my bedroom door open I quickly turn around to see Ms.willcox who's paid to get the girls read when they've been bought.

But she's more then that to me she mostly been like a mother to me she's been her for me for 5 years cause I was sold to the doll house when I was 13 and now I'm 18.

Sometimes she would come to my room and teach me something that other kids learn in school so it like home school but with out anyone else knowing, but I would still love to go to a really school.

"We have to get you ready... there's a new buyer" she says making her way over to me by the window causing me to frown 'I don't want to be bought' I say to  myself but I know better.

After what seems to be hours I'm all done Ms.willcox always let's me dress myself and cause I hate make up she never suggest she's the kindest some thoughtless person I've ever known.

All I'm wear is black skinny jeans,  black over sized T-shirt that says FUCK in the front and YOU in the back, and boots with Sikes making me look kinda ghetto.

"You look good.. a little" Ms.Willcox says walking back into the room she kind of understands my style but not a lot she says I wear to much black can't blame me cause I like.

I actually almost everything in this room is black my walls, bed sheet and covers, clothes, doors, window frames, everything properly. "Let's go down now" she says taking hand.

As we walk into the large office I see the same guy from before 'oh great' I say to my mind I walk over to a chair and plop down on it I take out my iPod hand it over to Ms.willcox cause if your bought your supposed to hand it over to them till you get back and if you don't and up stay with your buyer then you don't get.

After Ms.willcox silently leaves the room and the two men Rexon the founder of the doll house and the other guy whatever his name is start to talk I just ignore them, here and then I sense them look at me.

For what seems hours the other guy got up as Rexon follows the action  and they shake hands. 'Finally' I say to my mind.

"I'm......' the guy starts to say but I roll my eyes and cut him off with a " whatever" and start out the doors of the office not even looking back as I keep walking.

As I step of of the large house I see a car, the same race car as before, finally the man speaks "I'm Caleb, and I own you" he says rudely in my p.o.v I don't even know him long and I already hate him.

"You don't own me stupid" I say in the same tone as his showing that I can be rude too, he opens the passenger door and literally shoves me in and slams the door.

"Well isn't someone in a bad mood today--" I say with a smirk "-- if you think your just going to use me as a toy to make yourself, then your wrong...so if I were you I would go back and get another girl" I add.

"Listen you little girl, I don't like your rudeness" Caleb says starting the car "my name is Isabelle not little girl, and if I was a little girl then why did you buy me?" I point out to him.

SORRY ABOUT IT BEING SO SHORT, BUT STILL HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE BEGINNING. IT'S MY SECOND STORY ON HERE. THANKS FOR READING. OH AND MIGHT HAVE MISS SPELLED AND OR  MISTAKEN THE SENTENCES (NO ONES PERFECT

      XXXXXX HOPE YOU LIKE XXXXXX