PART 5 SPANNER

"Of course, let's go"

"NAH YOU DONT SAY"

I moved out of his touch CUZ HE LIKE TO TOUCH MY FOREHWEAD UGH WHY IS NO ONE NORMAL IN THIS SCHOOL

We continued walking while he was swinging my foot with his left pant

"So, have you thought of a movie" I asked him.

"BROTHER, i literally borned yesterday how the fuck you expect me to cum up with a moo that quikc you absolute dumbass"

"Yeah! I actually wanted to watch that one too!" I replied excitidly and that's when we reached my pees cum that was all over my front door.

"Are you fucking kidding me" i said

"Who's this? SHould i taste it?" cockboy said

"um no"

He nodded at my answer and then thats when i clocked that he speaks arabic so he thought thaty no means yes so its too late i couldnt do anything as i smiled watching him licked up all the cum from my front door.

"MMMMMMM it tastes nice fam" he said

My fucking brother fucking flew out the fucking window breaking it into fucking peices and the peices fucking dug into his fucking body fucking making him fucking bleed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

"oh um this is our long lost cat cockboy"

"oh yo!!!!!"

my brother said as his eyeball fell out.

"are you gonna eat that?" cockboy asked.

"nah im good" my bro said

so jungkook swam over to the eyeball and drunk it.

"Oh okay, we are gonna watch a movie, if you want you can join"

"nah im alrightt" he replied with whilst he jumped on the sofa and got his fucking blood everywhere that dickwit and he started watching a movie.

"Okay, cocky look for that stupid fucking dog of ours"

He nodded and started looking for the woof woof.

69 mins onto the movie and its so fucking shit

i literaally fell asleep as my shoulder ate my eyebalols and

i started eating cuz i was hungry but i was still asleep cuz i was thirsty ugh the struggles of life

*DINGDING DINGALING A LONG LING LONG LING DING DONG"

"ey? I don't remember killing anyone when i peed up the school" i said while looking over

"Oh yeah, I invited my parents, god and mr warick" cockboy said.

"and your dog aswell innit, cuz god said that he likes dogs since dog backwards is god so he likes dog yeah thats why he stolded your one"