Chapter Twenty Three *18+

Start from the beginning

''Let's pack your things eonnie!'' Rose then dragged me to my room.

''Eonnie! You need to explain this!'' she groaned. I chuckle.

''I will after I settle my problem with him, okay?'' I wink.

''If Taehyung oppa will be my brother-in-law, then I can meet Jimin oppa!!!'' she squeals.

''If we both have time, I will bring you to them okay?'' I said. She then screams.

''YES!!! OMO I LOVE YOU!!!'' She hugs me.

''Have fun. Before Jennie arrives here, you guys need to go...'' said Onew.

''What about her?'' I said.

''We will settle about her'' said aunt. I nod.

''If she still insists, let me talk to her'' I said and look at Tae. He nods.

''Will do. Bye!'' They both push us out of the house and waving to us.

Taehyung drives the car. But, he can't stop looking at me and that makes my cheeks blushing.

''Taehyung... I want us to be safe for god sake! Please focus on the road!'' I said pushing his head slowly to the front.

''I missed you, jagiya~'' he said while holding my hand. I smile as I kiss his hand.

''I miss you even more... I'm sorry for everything...'' I said. He then stops the car beside the road.

''First of all... It was not your faults, it was me for being selfish. I did not think about the problems you faced but I just thinking about the bad things that you want to do at me...'' he said looking at me.

''It's my fault too... I should discuss this thing with you but, I left you without any words. I'm just scared... I don't know what I'm scared for but I am'' I said.

''When you told me that you leave me because you're helping your aunt's business, I'm such an idiot. I am disgusted and disappointed with myself. You cared about me but I'm too stupid for not trusting you enough. Fuck isn't?" He sighs.

I look at him again, bringing my body onto his lap and straddling on his. Staring into his beautiful eyes, I give a quick peck on his eyes and his forehead.

He then smiles and a bit flustered as I making my move bravely to kiss him.

"Y/N..." His deep voice falling me. My eyes then locked on his as he nibbles on his lips.

"Hmmm?" I humming, slowly leaning my face closer to his.

"I love you" His gaze was sharp. My heart palpitates fast as he saying those three words.

"I... I..." Still flustered, dying and trying to think how to hide my face, he quickly cupping my cheeks and kissing me for the longest time.

"I fucking love you, Y/N. I'm not gonna let you go again baby girl" he stared into my eyes while slowly creeping his hands in my shirt unhooking my bra.

"T-Tae..." I bite my lip, letting his hands roaming on my back. He then pushing my back closer to him, breathing and smirking.

"You're so cute when you're blushing because of me" he touched his lip on the side of my lip, teasing.

"Don't fucking tease me, asshole" I growl, wanting his kisses. He then chuckles, pecking my lips once.

"Fuck, it's turned me on. Finally, we're gonna have sex car baby" he said in his deep voice, tugging on my pants.

"So, what are you waiting for hmmm?" I whisper, biting his earlobe. He then chuckles, tilting his head to kiss my neck.

"So, you want my bite or hickey hmm?" He starts sucking on my neck.

"I choose to fuck" I giggles, he then groans.

"Fuck, I can't wait" he then unbuttoning my blouse, sucking my clean collarbone without having any marking for a long time.

"Just fuck me already, can't you?" I moan softly, gripping on his hair.

He then quickly took off my shirt, my bra and sucking my nipples.

"A-Ahhhhhh Taehyung~ Mmmm..." I moan, throwing my head back as he sucking my nipples.

"Fuck moans for me babygirl" he then starts kissing my breast, my shoulder, my neck, and my lip, our lips molding together with his sweet and hot kisses.

I then slipped my hand in his pants, finding his little one. I smirk as he starts moaning when I grab his throbbing cock.

"Ahhh Y/N... Fuck..." He moving his hips as I stroking his big cock inside his pants.

I just can't wait to feels him inside me. I quickly took my hand out from his pants and pulling out his belt from his jeans.

"Fuck... So eager aren't we?" He bites his lip sexily and let me take out his cock.

I then pulling down my underwear and ready to get on his lap, positioned myself.

HONK HONK HONK HONK

I and Tae flinch as we heard the honking from behind. We saw someone getting out of the car. Guess who? Onew. I quickly take my blouse and wear it quickly, buttoning it fast and pulling up my underwear while Taehyung taking his cock inside his pants back.

We both groans in disappointment as I saw Onew running through Tae's car, knocking the window.

"What the actual fuck you want?" I said, panting heavily.

"Noona, your lipstick... Your hair... Why so messy..." He blinking his eyes as he looks at Taehyung.

Taehyung just rolling his eyes and click his tongue, looking at Onew.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here" he glares at Onew.

"I- Noona, you forgot your handbag and your phone-" he quickly gives me my things.

"Y'all gonna fuck in car? Wow noona..." Onew gasps as he realized.

"FUCK JUST FUCK OFF!!!!" I groan in annoyance looking at Onew. He then laughs and walks away, driving himself to the other place.

Me and Taehyung giving our glance to each other and sighs.

"I'll fucking make sure that as we arrive hotel, I'm gonna break you so hard baby" he then hissed and start driving to the hotel.

I just gulp. He's a fucking daddy. I can't help but squirms, feeling the wet on my panties.

The car was in silence, one with his visible bulge in his pants while the other one closing her legs and gripping on her shirt, preventing herself from touching herself.

••••