Chapter Twenty Three *18+

Start from the beginning

''OMOOO!!! IT IS KIM TAEHYUNG! I LIKE YOU OPPA!!!'' she quickly hugs him and he quickly accepted the hugs with a smile. Fuck, I missed that smile...

''Rose, go to your room now! Adult things!'' said Onew.

''I'm an adult Oppa!'' she pouts.

''A-Annyeong?'' he smiles. Stop Y/N. Don't awe him! I just ignore him and we all sit at the living room.

''Okay... Someone needs to tell me that this was not a dream?'' said Rose.

''Shut up Rose! We have a problem right now!'' Onew send his glares at her.

''Jennie's ear dropped my conversation with Taehyung. She got mad. I just know that she was Taehyung and Jimin's best friend'' said aunt. Ahhh... No wonder...

''I'm gonna show you how much he loves me more than you, bitch!''

I shook my head... 

''And wtf is he doing here?'' I point at Taehyung. I don't know why, but I felt so embarrassed to meet him after I was drunk and talked about break up to him.

''Y/N...'' 

''Noona...''

''Y/N... I know it was my faults but please... Forgive me...'' he kneels down.

They all being soft to see Taehyung.

''Those words you said last few weeks was so fucking hurts me, Tae...'' I said not looking at him.

''We should let them alone...'' said aunt and they all walk away.

''Please... I... I'm so stupid for not trusting you... I'm sorry for saying those harsh words to you! Please don't leave me... I can't be losing you'' he cries. I sigh in defeat.

''I felt so sad and angry. I don't know anything and you left me just like that without telling me where you go. And to see how happy you were talking on the pho-''

''It was my aunt'' I cut him off.

''With your aunt, I thought you have someone else... I felt so angry and jealous because you smile while me? Always thinking about you... It was fucking two years, Y/N... How can't I got mad and worried about you?'' he said.

''I'm stupid. I'm childish. I'm immature. I'm crazy lunatic. Just say anything you want, just punch me, slap me or anything that could let your anger out to me-''

I quickly kiss him. I kiss him. I let my tears out as I could feel again his soft lips. He was shocked but then slowly cupped my face, kissing me back with tears.

I missed this lip. It's been a while we both had this sexual feeling and the touch with each other and we both know that we need it.

He then stops kissing and looks at me.

''Y/N...'' He dragged my hand to his cheeks as he looks at me.

''I love you... Please don't leave me...'' he cries again. My heart aches to see him in this condition. I bite my lips as I wiped his tears.

''Baby...'' I then start crying and quickly hugs him tightly.

''You both need some time to settle this all... I already reserved the hotel today for both of you. Y/N... Taehyung... You both love each other! Your bond is too strong! Don't end your relationship here... Settle this misunderstanding. You guys have missed all things'' said aunt.

I quickly ran to my aunt and hugs her.

''THANK YOU, AUNT! THANK YOU!!!'' I hugged her tightly.

''I do anything for you, Y/N... I love you'' Aunt hugs me back.