part 5

you will be lost if you didnt read the rest @the_random_shadow enjoy out trash c:

Also happy almost Thanksgiving I am thankful for all of you reading my trash c:

He pounded into the man dressed like the heath ledger joker. He moaned his name.

A while after *because we dont know how in hell to write smut*.......

"I love you jal."

"Is that so?"

"Yes bish."

"So.....how do you think the readers liked it?"

"What?"

Oh nothing...."

"Want to watch mlp?"

"Hell ya, whos your favorite pony?"

"Idk, but what I do know is that I love you jal."

<awe>

Benedicts pov

He pulls the soft blanket over our undressed bodies. We cuddle in the zipper pose and he kissed my forehead.

My eyes struggle to breath <haha> as the night gets darker, I cuddle up to him 'being the little spoon because i'm smaller.' We sleep peaceful, nothing can hurt me i'm in a good place with him, Jal.

*time skip*

I wake up around to see a white padded room. I feel warm like someone hugging my over a jacket. I look down to see my hands that are wrapped around me, 'i'm in a straight jacket.' I saw him Jal, I call his name but he just stares at me. Then walks up to me, I feel a pain in the back of my neck before my eyes close I hear his voice say, "i'm part of the 420 no homo club, and you violate me."

My eyes close everything is gone the warmth, the love.

......he didnt love me........

Thanks for reading this is the last part I need request so that we can make more later we will accept it if we know what the ship or whatever is check out my other friends accounts they acctually make good content... 

@fangirllifeamirite the_random_shadow

Thanks for reading 

~Pluto