Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Nobody POV.

Dean and Sam find out that they have a sister named Annabeth but she was adopted and she was getting abused but one day she was at school and she has seen dean's car there he was there to pick her up but then he saw car pick her up and it was her boyfriend's car and everyone has seen that he hit her but then he took her home.

The next day the cops were at her school they seen her bruises on her face and then they called her real dad his name is Caine and her mom name is Jupiter they came to get her for school but she was scared and she thought one of her friends told them but her gang goes to the same school as her.

Annabeth's boyfriend was there and he pulled her to him and her adoptive parents came because he called them. Where her adoptive parents got there they have seen her real parents. The cops want to talk to her about the bruises on her but she didn't say anything.

Annabeth POV.

hey, my name is Annabeth I am a werewolf, which, demon, proxy, alien. I am getting abused.

When I saw the cops, I was scared because my boyfriend would beat me if I said something about him selling drugs and abusing me. my adoption parents will hit me if I anything to the cops about them abusing me it would kill me.

hey, this is my first story plz don't hate it. plz don't put hateful comments I will update soon when I get the chance thank you for Reading.