"What is it about? It must be very funny to have Edward on the floor like that!" Emmett accused, Alice nodding from beside him. The others were standing further back but were evidently curious.

"You mustn't have heard what I was saying to Bella while you guys were training," I thought out loud, "I mentioned about a time when Jasper wore one of my corsets –"

"Hang on, what?" Rosalie snorted, appearing beside Emmett with amusement evident on her face. She glanced to Jasper who looked away embarrassed. "This I gotta see,"

"Major Jasper Whitlock," Emmett guffawed, "the most feared vampire to ever walk the Earth...wore a corset in his human years!"

"Oh my Lord..." Jasper sighed, facepalming in embarrassment while the rest of us cackled at his reaction.

"Come on!" Alice whined. "Show us already!"

"Okay, okay!" I giggled.

"Wait -!" But it was too late for Jasper; I already projected the memory to his coven.

Flashback
"Uh..." I huffed out a sigh in boredom, looking around my boring living room for some inspiration. Jasper and I were at my house, bored out of our minds because we couldn't go out due to the sudden rainstorm we were getting. So, we decided to play a game where we would dare each other to do something. It was interesting at first, but now it's starting to get boring.

Jasper yawned from his spot on the floor, sprawled out like he owned the place. It made me stare at him enviously; while he was in comfortable clothes I was stuck in a corset that made me strain to breathe. Huh, corset...

"I dare you to wear a corset!" I declared, giggling at my genius. Jasper sent a lazy look in my direction.

"Wow, so scary," he drawled out, sitting up sluggishly. I raised my eyebrows at him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"That's what you think," I snorted – very un-ladylike, I may add. Jasper simply shrugged in reply, following me to my room where I got my spare corset ready for him.

I raised the item over his form, looking to the chest area thoughtfully. "You need something for the chest area," I thought out loud. Jasper cleared his throat awkwardly, looking away with a blush that made me melt inside from his cuteness.

I remembered the small rock melons my Mother bought at the markets, rushing to my kitchen momentarily to grab two. When I arrived back to my room, I sent a sly smirk his way that he noticed. And for the first time that day, he looked very nervous.

20 minutes later...
"OWW! WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS!" Jasper yelled, clutching to my bedpost tightly. "HOW CAN YOU WOMEN STAND THIS?"

"Oh my Lord," I rolled my eyes, fiddling with the strings. "Stop whining, I haven't even tied it up yet."

"NO, STOP IT!"

"A dare is a dare! What happened to you before? You were all 'ooh, corsets are simple' –"

"THIS IS DIFFERENT! I HAVE MELLONS PRESSED AGAINST MY CHEST!" Jasper groaned in pain, almost digging his nails into my bedpost. "I can't breathe!" he wheezed out, wincing when I pulled on the strings.

"Just let me tie this up," I grunted, "and all you have to do is wear it for a few minutes and then you're done."

10 minutes later...
"Thank God I'm out of that thing," he sighed, massaging his chest with a small wince. I giggled at his pain much to his dismay just as my Mother entered the house, having just come back from visiting her friends.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, noticing Jasper and me in the living room. "Have you been here the whole day ever since I left?"

"Well, it's not like we can do much outside," I replied, glancing to the window where it showed the heavy rain.

"How were you outside?" Jasper asked concerned, helping her remove the heavy coat that protected her from the rain. "The weather is quite strong today,"

"Oh, I'm fine," Mother sent him a motherly smile to him, patting the side of his face softly. "Rain can't stop me from meeting my dear friends. Now!" She headed into the kitchen, grabbing the same melons that Jasper used only moments before. "Would you two fancy some melons?"

"No thanks!" we chorused immediately, looking to one another with wide eyes, fighting off the urge to laugh.

"We're going to go to my room so I can show him a book I've been reading!" I blurted out, both of us rushing away from her suspicious gaze.

Flashback over

Everyone was laughing their heart out, refusing to look in Jasper's way in fear of laughing to their possible death. Jasper was off to the side sulking, holding Junior in his arms who kept tugging at his hair. "I can't believe you showed them that," he mumbled mortified.

"I could've shown worse –"

"Ooh -!"

"Emmett, no."

"But Jasper –"

"No." Arms wrapped around my waist from behind, Jasper's scent filling my nose soon enough.

"Why don't you show them something embarrassing of yours now, hmm?" Jasper whispered into my ear huskily. "It's only fair now, isn't it?" I pondered on the proposition, in the end shaking my head.

"Nah –"

"Fight me in one round," Jasper added quickly, "Spar with me with no powers or advantages, just as equals. Whoever wins gets to pick an embarrassing memory of the other to show." Now I liked a challenge.

"Fine," I agreed, pressing a kiss to his lips as a deal, rushing to the clearing where they fought, Jasper following me after handing Junior off to Esme. The others gathered from a distance, watching with eagerness.

"Remember, no gifts," he reminded me. "Now..." He went down into a crouch, eyes gleaming with excitement and determination. "Let's show them how it's done, shall we, darlin'?"

 "Let's show them how it's done, shall we, darlin'?"