Part 18

Hi sissy's. M really very very happy that u all liked it so much. So I can't stop myself from posting. M typing this in mobile and posting.
I hope this episode also u like...

They standing such that world has stopped for them. Both wanted time shud stop here itself. Ragini moves towards sanskar slowly. He was staring her lovingly.

San: did u like it?

Rag: more than anything. Thanku so much.

San: y thanku? I made this for myself.

Rag:??

San: I get happiness when u r happy. So to make myself happy I made u happy.

Ragini smiles.

San: stop there only.

Rag: wat happened?

San: see ur left side.

She sees. There was a board written 'still not over'. She smiles and looks at sanskar. But he was not there. She again started searching him.

Rag: sanskar. Stop this hide and seek.

San: go there.

Ragini goes in that direction. A box has kept on table. She opened it and saw sandwitch.

San: do u remember that day when I burnt sandwitch.

She smiles thinking that day.

San: in my life after that day this is second time I've made it only for u. taste it and tell me hows it. I want u to taste food which I made first. (little laugh) its like my first rasoi after marriage.

She took it tastes.

Rag: its superb.

San: thanku my life.

She sees a door and moves towards that. As she opens she falls. For once she got scared and closed eyes. When she opened eyes she saw that she is on full of flower petals. Its like flower pool. She got up but again slipped due too so much flowers. Somehow she was managing to go.

San: hey wait.

Rag: now wat? M again searching u. I know.

San: but u dint see my surprise.

Ragini luks all around. Except flower pool nothing was there.

San: not like this. I want to see u lying on flowers.

Rag: ?? wats this?

San: do as I say?

Rag: she lays.

San: now see up.

She sees up and got surprised. It was decorated full of stars in the shape of ragini's smiling face.

San: u know but I made mistake in this.

Rag: wat?

(this all conversation was through speakers only)

San: now a days u r angry on me. I shud have made angry face.

She shows fake anger and smiles.

She goes and opens other door. Inside it was very huge. There were many counters on both side. And at centre road of flowers. She got confused seeing that. Just then sanskar closed her eyes from back. She holds his hand and sees him with wide smile. He was feeling very happy by looking her this much happy.

Rag: now wats this?

San: when sanskar here. Y to fear.

Forwards his hand towards her. She holds it. He takes her to first counter. He tells her to press ON button. She does so. The counter opens. She sees many necklaces there.