‍‍ ‍ ‍ walking off near the couch, you placed a bandaid on the pinnacle of kakucho's eyebrows after the little incident that befell in the well-known club. their wounds have been, nevertheless, sparkling and bleeding badly, you could not whinge about how disgusting it appeared like due to the fact you had no choice but to treat it. you shortly completed cleansing it up with bandages earlier than throwing some gauze over the site to cover it, he was going to have a certainly nasty bruise.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "y/n, shouldn't you be treating rindou's wounds too? he's beaten up badly compared to us." takeomi greeted you, jumping to the couch where you were currently sitting.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i don't think he needs my help, he said he can handle it himself."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "yes he does, come on!" the time when you accidentally entered rindou's room when he got out of the shower was enough to traumatize you. earlier than you knew, kokonoi laughed as he commenced pulling you upstairs while you attempted your best to get out of his grip. you gave him a deathly glare which he returned with just as much vigor.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "rindou seems upset, make him calm for us." the male whispered softly to your ears, knocking three times at the perfectly polished door.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "upset what-" you stumbled inside the room.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ standing in the front of you was the purple-haired, staring at you with a curious look. on the other hand, your face was once crimson due to embarrassment because you thought he'll be shirtless again but hopefully, he was wearing clothes this time. his shirt was black and you figured out he is trying not to make eye contact with you in view since he has no idea what you have been looking at him for. your palms are gripping the strap of your shirt tightly as if it's going to assist maintain your composure.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "what are you doing?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i, uhm, sit down."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "make me."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "let me clean it for you." you spoke with a bit amount of embarrassment and little pride in your tone. walking towards where he was sitting right now while grabbing the alcohol in his hands. "should have been more careful."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i can do it by myself-"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ rindou sat on his bed, a little bit embarrassed to have you cure his wounds. your touch on his smooth skin was gentle, but your gaze was keen. no one said anything aloud during the awkward but not uncomfortable pause that existed between the two of you. "your hands are shaking, let me do it instead."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ he sighs in response. the sweet smell of the fruit aroma in the air inside the male's room was overwhelming to breathe and you could feel the warmth that his body makes. the moon that could be seen through the clear window was amazing, but what made it even more amazing was the silhouette of rindou in the moonlight, which made you feel very small in his presence. you wondered if this was how being a girl felt like when you were younger because of the way he stares down on your physique but then again you've never had the opportunity of feeling such things before thus there's no way for you to know that for sure.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ the butterflies on your stomach were getting worse, you weren't supposed to feel this.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "all done! you don't have any missions for the rest of the week, right?" as you covered a bandaid on his stomach after cleaning it, you let out a relieved sigh.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "yeah, but takeomi and kakucho are the only ones who are going. the rest will be staying here." his lips did move but he didn't bother to shoot a gaze on you.