a/n

Hi all.

I feel as if since I'm clearly awful at this whole schedule thing that I owe y'all some explanations and an update.

My life is CRAZY right now. It hasn't slowed down since this summer. I'm a senior in high school and have so much stuff to work on and worry about, from scholarships to dual credit assignments to college applications. I'm also in a play, President of two organizations, and Vice President of three. All of which are doing things right now that I have to plan for.

Then again, life is crazy, and I'm sure it could always be this way.

Nevertheless, I must write. I need to. I want to. It just simply takes time for me to create the work that I do, because I never like to publish shitty last minute writing if I can avoid it.

All of this being said, I'm changing the schedule again. (I know, wtf Camryn, get your shit together)

Updates will fluctuate between every 7-9 days, but no more than 9.

This will be the final schedule and will remain for the rest of this story.

The newest chapter will be up either tomorrow or Tuesday (prob tomorrow)

Thank y'all for sticking by me through this book, you're the coolest readers ever and I love you a lot. I might delete this chapter later but we'll see.

I'll see you all soon. Stay rad.

Xoxo

~Camryn