Chapter 17

"You know, Dawn might be expecting this" Leaf pointed out.

After completing all the stages of mission: Breaking Dawn we had finally decided to rest. Much to May's pleasure.

Now it was the day we would put are plan into action. Mission: Breaking Dawn Is a ready to go.

That is, until Leaf started to question everything.

And I mean everything.

Starting from questions like, "What if she tells a teacher?" all the way to questions like, "She could ignore us all forever, you know."

"She won't do any of that!" I snapped.

Honestly, even if I had known Dawn for a short period of time, she wasn't that hard to read. And even if we weren't on the best of terms right now, she still wouldn't get us in trouble. She loves us to much, I just know it.

"Why wouldn't she?" Leaf shot back.

"Do you even have to ask? This is Dawn we're talking about, she love's us. She wouldn't tell on us."

"Unless it's Paul, then she just might" May spoke up from her spot on the couch.

"And what's Paul gonna do? Glare at us?" I sarcastically replied.

"I hope not. Not only would that be creepy but pretty scary too" May shivered at the thought.

"Agreed."

"Fine" Leaf sighed, "But just be aware, she will be upset."

"We know that Leaf, but we also know we have to talk to her."

"And soon" May agreed.

"Then it's settled. No more questions, this will work."

"Okay! Fine I won't question it anymore."

"Good" I smiled.

"I think we should go now, you know if we're gonna put the plan into-" May started.

"MISTY! May, Leaf! Are y'all in there!! We have to talk!"

"Ash?" We chorsed together, confused.

It's the weekend what could Ash want?  I thought, as I opened our dorm door.

There stood Ash, huffing trting to catch his breath with Pikachu on his shoulder.

"Umm Ash? Do you want to come in or-"

"No! I just need you guys to come with me!" Ash spoke, still trying to catch his breath.

"Why?" Leaf asked, narrowing her eye's.

"It's Dawn. She's in the hospital."

A/N: So....I'm back! And better then ever! I know it's been along time, trust me I do but I'll try super hard it won't happen again. Life and school gets in the way of my Wattpad time but not anymore! Now I hope I can finish my stories and maybe make some more too! Some, as of now, will be put on hold. But I found that everyone truly does love this story a lot more then my others so I'm going to focas on this one so I can finish it and maybe make a sequel? I don't know Misty and Ash aren't together yet so I'm not for sure. I wanted to get some of the other couples out of the way before I started focasing more (and I mean A LOT more) of Ash and Misty. So I beg, please be patient. For thoughs who stayed loyal and still  believe In me. THANK YOU! Next update, should be pretty soon. I'm done making promises because obviously I'm not good at keeping them, which I apologize. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)