Author's Note!

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!  Hey everyone! :)

First, I wanna say thank you to all my reader's! I know I haven't been updating and I'm truly sorry for that but thank you for still reading my books anyway! :) It means a lot to me when you give me feedback or criticize my books because honestly it helps!

Second, like I said before I am Sorry for not updating and the inconvenience. I will try and start planning for when I will be updating and when I will not. I just got out for summer a month ago and I've been on vacations spending time with my family and dealing with some hardships of my own. My family lacks communication with eachother and that's why every summer is something I try to cherish and we as readers have to remember that the Authors do have a life outside of wattpad.

Third, writers block has also been another reason I haven't been updating. I love to surprise and keep my readers hooked in my book so they keep reading. It keeps the story alive and going, yes? So that is another main reason why I'm now planning my updates. 

Finally, I'd like to say thank you for reviewing and voting for my book :) and being awesome, understanding reader's! Like I said I'm going to start having dates for planned updates so hear are the one's I know are for certain:

Chapter 17~ 8/8/2014

Chapter 18~ 8/22/2014

Chapter 19~ 9/5/2014

Thank you again for reading this very important update! :)