"You want to know why I chosen her for leading the serpents."

"Yeah."

"She didn't call penny fucking Peabody. She did disappointed me with that. She didn't almost got voted out or carve off a lady's tattoo. She is well respected around here because she trying to finish what I started when I joined this gang. She's trying to keep the peace and you were trying to do that when you joined."

"Is that what you see in me "disappointment"?"

"No, but you are not gonna tear your sister apart because I wanted her to be the serpent leader. If she wants you to lead with her then that's her choice, but my choice is that she is going to be the leader and that is final."

"Fp?", Fangs said.

"What?!", he yelled.

"Izzy's gone.", the group looked around and saw that she was gone.

Fp looked back at jug one last time before he walked off to find her.

Jug turned to the group and the group looked at him in disgust.

"You just had to get her mad didn't you?", Sweets said. He was clearly angry with him because he yelled at his girlfriend.

****

Sweets p.o.v.

We spent all day looking for Izzy, we even called her and texted her, but we got nothing.

"You wanna check the quarry?", Fp asked.

"Yea."

We went back to our bikes and speed off to the quarry.

Time went by and we got to the quarry and parked our bikes.

We heard someone crying.

"Is that her?", Fp whispered.

"I think it is."

We walked around and I found her crying at the end of a rock.

I went up to her and sat beside her and she looked over at me.

"Is jug mad at me?", she asked quietly.

"He's not mad at you, no one is mad at you. You had every right to snap the way you did."

Fp walked over and sat on the other side.

"Are you okay, kiddo?"

"What did you say to jug?", she looked over at him with sad eyes.

He sighed and told her what he said to his son with disappointment in he's eyes.

She sighed and put her head in her hands. I put my head on her shoulder.

"It's going to be okay, Izzy."

"Yeah, if you want you can let jug lead with you if you want to, it will be fine if you don't want him to lead.", Fp said.

"Everything is to hard because the reason I left was because I had a phone call and I couldn't hear from in the bar. I left the bar and it was an unknown number. It was Hiram."

They gasped and looked at each other then looked at me.

"What did he want?"

"He wants the serpents out of riverdale. I told him that I wasn't going to do that because riverdale is serpent territory."

"What did he say after that?"

"He said if you don't do what I say, I'll send some people over to toledo and hurt Gladys and jellybean.", she said crying even more.

She leaned into me and I hugged her, tightly.

Fp stood up and went on his phone and I'm guessing he's calling Gladys.

"Gladys? You have to listen to me, okay?"

"You remember Hiram lodge from high school?"

From high school?

"He is gonna send someone over to you and hurt you and jellybean. I would advise you to go to an hotel or something else but where you are now."

"Just do it, please."

"Thank you, tell jellybean I love her."

They hung up and he turned around to see his other daughter in tears from this.

"Hey, Hey, Izzy, it's going to be okay. I've called  Gladys about it and they are going to be living with Gladys's sisters house there."

She nodded and rubbed her nose.

"Can you take me to the trailer?"

"Yeah, sure.", I said. She reached up for me to carry her to my bike.

She buried her face in the crook of my neck as continued on walking towards the bikes