4

Emily woke up the next morning and walked out to the living room, putting a black sweatshirt on as she went. She passed her brothers room and saw a naked girl asleep on her brothers bed. It made her roll her eyes.

He brother was now a player ever since his fiancé got pregnant and had someone else's child trying to say it was his. He had been so excited for a child, and was so heart broken when the child was not his. 

The kid had blue eyes and red hair, Liam has black hair and brown eyes, and the girlfriend had brown hair and green eyes. So he went searching, and found out who the father was. When he confronted her, she didn't even care. She told him she needed money for the baby so she stayed with him.

He was so heart broken, cause he was in love with her, but she was using him. His ex was on parole now. He found out he was still bleeding out his bank account. She had been mad that he put her on blast, ruining her 'good' name, even sold the things that he had bought her, and forced his engagement ring off her hand. 

She was planning on selling the ring. But she didn't know that the guy at the pawn shop she went to was a good friend of Emily. He had told her to come back the next day and they would have a guy look at the diamond so she could get more money out of it. 

She went the next day.

She didn't care that it was a family jewelry. She was showing her true colors. And Emily hated her. She was trying to use her brother, steal things that belonged in the family she was suppose to marry into, and when confronted about it she didn't care.

He filmed it all. When she found out he had a hidden camera on him filming her, she was pissed. Threatening to kill him if he dared to post it. Which he did, sending it to the baby daddy, another guy she was seeing between the two of them, her family who loved Liam, tagging her in posts on her social media, and posting it to YouTube.

 Yeah it was childish. But he enjoyed it.

But when he saw she had stolen his bank information and was buying things with it, hw got his camera once again. Emily filmed it this time. She had to keep from laughing as the ex turned pale seeing Liam and Emily come in. 

She was getting her hair colored, bleached for a different color. She still had the bleach in her hair when the police arrived. She had drained his entire account putting him in over $2,ooo in debt. He had over -$2,ooo on his bank accounts. So she wasn't just stealing some, she was trying to get him back hard.

She wasn't even buying things for her newborn. It was all for her. She was thrown in jail for thirty days, and had to pay double what she spent. 

So now he hid his anger and pain by sleeping around and always wore protection. 

___

Emily was making a hot chocolate when Liam came out of the shower, joining his little sister in the kitchen. He gave her a grin and started making coffee. He got a to go cup for the girl in the bed. 

He started calling for a cab to pick the girl up. He may be a player, but he wasn't an ass. 

"How was dinner?" He asked his sister who had moved to the living room. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Awful and awkward." She told him. She sat on her side with her feet up and her arm holding her head up.

"Why is that? Didn't talk?" He asked. "No he talked. But I didn't want to be there. His driver basically made me feel bad cause he said that if he didn't bring me to the restaurant, he was going to lose his job." She told her brother.

"So you only went cause the driver blackmailed you a bit?" He asked raising an eyebrow as he took a sip of his drink. She nodded. 

"But when I got there the place was super fancy. He then was asking very personal questions, not things you ask on the first date." She told him. "What did he ask?" Liam asked. "Why I was still a virgin? How good  of a house wife would I be. I was waiting for him to get down on one knee." She said.