Chapter 1. Wrong Landing

Jihyo's POV
“!Girls I Had a Dream Again!" I Yelled From My room as i got up and went out in my pajamas to see all my friend's there.

“!Yah jihyo Tell us your dream!" Nayeon Yelled Excitedly to know if my dreams can come true, We got stuck in a country and there's no one to help us.

“I Had a Dream That 9 Boys Came to Save us, But I don't know why? Could it be a signal?" I asked them as Jeongyeon disagreed.

“No that was just a dream we're probably stranded here" She said as I Frowned from her statement.

“Yah jeongyeon don't say that, We have to think Positive" I said and the rest of the girls Nodded.

“Remember we only got stranded Here Because We Came to find That treasure That our Dad asked us for" Chaeyoung said As she tried to look for Help.

We say dad Because our boss is like our Dad too, He Helped us out when we needed help, And My friends are like my sister's because we've known each other since we were little kids.

~Meanwhile~

Y/n's POV
“Have you located the direction our boss told us where the Treasure is? Hongjoong Asked Me as he looked at the radar.

“Nope Not yet Hyung, He Gave us The Direction's but I haven't add it to the GPS and all of that" We looked around and suddenly we started hearing some weird noises coming from the private Jet we were in.

“What was that?" Wooyoung asked as he looked through the Window, MinGi was checking Everywhere and noticed what was wrong.

“Guys! Our engines are slowly stopping!" He yelled and All of us were checking a place to land on, But mostly everything was rock or dry land.

“!Let's land there look at least it's a little soft" Yunho pointed at the desert  and well there wasn't any other choice.

“!Hold on tight boys!" I yelled and all of us went from side to side until the wheel's of the jet hit the desert, We all fell to the ground and all i know is that we passed out.

Nayeon's POV
“!!Girls look a jet!!" I yelled as I pointed to the sky and all of us started waving our hands to see if they can help us.

“Aish..no point they left us!" Jeongyeon yelled in frustration but then we heard a Loud crash close to where we were

“!!Take Cover!!" Jihyo yelled as we looked at the direction and saw a huge cloud of desert dirt coming our way.

All of us ran inside our House and closed the door so the dirt won't come inside, The cloud of dirt quickly left and we opened the door and saw not so far from us a jet.

“Oh my god..Should we check if there are any living people still?" Dahyun asked as she looked around, I nodded and we went towards it slowly.

We saw 9 boys come out of the jet slowly but quickly fell to the Floor face first, all of us ran towards them and they were still breathing but they fainted.

“are they going to remember what just happened?" All of us asked each other