Chapter 1- The Man pt1

It's 6:00. My mom came in my room to wake me up for school at 5:45. I've brushed my teeth and I'm getting undressed to get into the shower. I have to be at school at 7:35. So I wasn't rushing, but I was moving a little faster than normal. Cam usually comes to pick me up for school since he teaches there and he knows I hate driving in traffic. Now that I'm out of the shower I dress in cool clothes because it's still summer. (Outfit and hair style above) I don't wear any make-up because I believe natural beauty is the best beauty. I fix my hair into light curls. When I'm done getting ready I go to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Mom fixed us pancakes, fried eggs, bacon, and fruit with orange juice.
"Good morning sunshine." My mom said.
"Morning mom. Morning Cam." I said with a slight smile on my face.
"Good morning beautiful sister." He said with the biggest grin.
"Wow! someone must have got laid last night!" I say while laughing.
My mom just looked at me with the 'are you serious' face. I know when she gives me that face I have messed up.
"Well she's not wrong." Cam said laughing.
" Cameron Alexander Dallas! I know I have taught both of you better than that!" She said
"Why am I the only one being called out?! All you did was look at her! I'm an adult! She's 17!" He said
"Uh.. No I'm 18!" I said.
"No you're not! Not until December! It's August you little brat!" He playfully shouted at me.
"I'm home!" Sierra yelled while interrupting our 'fight'.
"Sierra!" We yelled.
"Well I can tell that you missed me, but aren't you two supposed to be headed to school it's 7:00." She stated.
"Oh shit! Let's go Leah!" Cam yelled.
We gave mom and Sierra a hug and kissed them on the cheek and ran out the door.
The car ride was quiet other than the music on the radio. So I was just staring out of the window and enjoying the peace and quiet. All of a sudden the silence was broken by Cam.
"Get out we're here and you have to get to class."
"Bye. Love you big brother." I say smiling.
"Bye. Love you too baby sister."
With that I left to see Arial waiting for me where we normally meet.
"Hey bitch!" She yelled.
"Hey hoe!" I yelled back.
"So I heard that there is a really hot new teacher for your Biomedical Innovations class." She stated bluntly.
"Oh really? What's his name?" I questioned.
"Uh... I think it's Mr. Mendes." She said.
"Oh it even sounds hot." We both died laughing with that comment.
We left each other and went to class.  My first class is study hall where we do homework. I don't have homework so I ask if I can go Mr. Wilson's class. She says yes.
"Morning Dallas!" He shouts as I enter the room.
"Morning Wilson!" I shout back.
He has two rooms and I enter the second one to see my friends Cheyanne and Sarah.
"Leah bug!" They shout.
"Hey." I say smiling
We talk about random stuff, make random stuff, tell jokes, and watch old funny vines. Finally the bell rings to go to BI(Biomedical Innovations). When I arrive I see the teacher walking to stand outside to help the freshmen get to the right class and boy was Arial wrong. He wasn't hot he was sexy!