"Al don't say that. If peanut shoots out of me right now, it's gonna be your fault." She grabbed onto Alex's hands and sat up straight.

"Chill out your only 18 weeks he's not going anywhere. No, no get back on your knees pipes."

"Damnit Alex you could've told me to stay on my knees." She began to get frustrated. Alex released her left hand and rubbed her shoulder.

"Shh calm down." She let go of her shoulder and grabbed her hand again. Piper put her head down as she breathed in and exhaled.

"Arch."

She lifted her head. "What?" She furrowed her brows.

"Your back. Arch it and breathe in slowly."

"Alex you sound like a perv." Piper chuckled before doing as instructed. She arched as much as she could before she felt the slightest bit of pressure. She jerked her head forward And yelped.

"What's wrong?" Alex looked worried.

"The baby. It moved. It never moves." Piper sat up straight and grabbed Alex's hand positioning it on her stomach.

"I feel it." A smile crept onto her face as she looked at pipers ecstatic face until it turned into a frown.

"What?"

"He stopped."

Alex narrowed her eyes. "You're still convinced we're having a boy?" She raised her eyebrow and chuckled.

"Yes. Gosh, fuck me for wanting another little Vause." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Okay. Stand up." Alex smirked raising her eyebrows.

"What? Alex I was just exaggerating."

"I know. Stand up so we can finish stretching silly." Alex laughed and stood up before piper.

Piper attempted to stand up but horribly failed making Alex laugh at her. She reached her hand out for piper to take and she simply rolled her eyes. She crawled over to the foot of the bed and put her hands on the bed for balance and stood up slowly.

"You could've just grabbed onto my hand.."

"Shut up. I know but you're being petty. I'm not touching you."

She walked over to her suit case and pulled out her black sandals and put them on.

"Oh wait a few minutes and I'll come back to finish our stretches." Alex said while checking her phone and putting her jacket on.

"Okay. Where are you going?" She said breathing heavily as her chest moved rapidly up and down with her hands on her hips.

"My moms downstairs I'm gonna go get her. Can you breathe? You need water or something?" She said furrowing her brows.

"I can breathe I'm just getting so fat. The more movement I do the less breath I have." She let out a sigh and sat on the end of the bed with her hands on her knees.

"You okay babe?" She had a look of worry on her face as she walked towards Piper.

"Mmm. I'll be fine. I just need to... walk around a bit."