The Letter

The morning has come for Alois's special day, the day that would brings tears to anyone's eyes.

Ciel rose from his marshmallow like pillow and looked at the outfit laying on his bed. He threw it on with no effort and had Sebastian fix the outfit for him. Ciel arrived at the Trancy manor, where it was decorated with flowers. The adolescent made his way over to the garden. There, in the dead center, was Alois laying in the coffin.

Staggering with every step he took, Ciel sniffled and sadly gazed at the love of his life that would sleep eternally. Ciel noticed the bluebells Alois was holding close to his chest.

Bluebells... Ciel thought His favorite.

Ciel crouched down and leaned close to the blonde's ear and whispered every word of his letter.

"Dear Alois,

I am deeply saddened to see you go. I feel like the great times we shared can only be cherished in our sweetest memories now. You are in a better place, my love, I just wish you hadn't left me so soon. The warmth in my heart has left without you, Alois. The sun isn't as radiant and sky wasn't as blue. Tell me Alois, have you taken my heart along with you? Have you taken the warmth? The sunshine? Everything you made me into, has left. I am a broken shell of a boy, yet I will never forget you. Please visit me in my dreams, Alois. If only my soul was buried in the ground along with you. I am going to miss you so much.

I love you.

Love,

Ciel Phantomhive."

The bluenette took the envelope and placed it in the coffin, along with his blue ring.

"Until we meet again?" Ciel asked in a hushed whisper while pressing a kiss on his forehead.

The End.