PART 1 BITCH

After my long and boring English class finally finished I was the first to exit, so I leaned against the wall waiting for my two friends to come out.

Before they were out, one boy who I knew for a long time, gregothy held out his hand with a fist waiting to fist anyone up the arse, I looked at him weirdly for a second until realising he wanted to fist someones arse,

I lightly giggled at him while our fists connected, a couple seconds later my friends exited greeting me with smiles, indawo cummed first, she's one of my really good friends and yeah idfk,

at first I thought she was weird for liking them but yeah, and her payback for that was getting me stuck into their dick but still,

till this day i blame her for making me fall in love with these.

My other friend machella came out seconds later, she doesn't like your dad but equally knows about them, she calls herself a 'fake' cuz she eats my dad sometimes (ok what?)

She is more of a cold on the outside but cold on the inside friend, when I first met her thats what i loved.

cupboard.

We walked down the hallway to greet our other friends, tiddy and shiddy,

the two guitars who think me and indawo are crazy for liking.,

and we never shut up., they always ask why the heck 'because we do...'

They are both in separate classes and tiddy came out first and we talked until shiddy came out, her teacher always releases that class early so they're always late..

As we were about to leave I felt someone grab my wrist and whisper 

"Mother" with his husky voice.

My eyes widened in embarrassment as my cheeks flushed red because he said it loud enough for all of my friends to hear, they turned around with their jaws dropped.

I quickly covered his mouth and whisper shouted "are you dumb bruv dont say that shit!" It was Taehung.

Taehung is my dad, also in.,

he taught himself poopoo but he insists on always talking to me in peepee and I don't know why, when he first fisted., I was freaking out inside,

but I didn't want to show it because so I just do it inside, ;;;;;))

when all the girls screamed inside him he only talked to my nan and wanted me to be his men toes, I asked why and he just responded with a

PUNCH

"D-Did I hear that right?" indawo said.

I viscously shook my head whilst Taehyung removed my hand from his mouth revealing a big smirk.

He picked me up by both of my legs and licked his lips.

He looked down at my eyebrows and started licking them I dodged the licky licks and quickly jumped off of him whispering

"They don't know yet about your peepee fetishes!"

"I don't care..." he said, his voice always  me shivering

He quickly grabbed onto my waist and gave me a passionate lick on the chin; I couldn't help speaking him back "thats what i thought" i said, forgetting that my friends were still staring at us.

tiddy said "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK"

She was shocked since I'm known as the person who doesn't have breats tards.

I quickly stopped and looked at all my friends.

"Urm, yeah so..."

I stood there awkwardly scratching the back of my head.

Taehyung laughed whilst grabbing my hand and intertwining our toes.

"I'm her dad, Kim taehung; you can call me taehyung or tae if you want."

He smiled at all of my shocked friends. After a while indawo broke the silence and stared down at our toes and looked back up at us.

"Y-you licked your nan, Taehyung, Omg, The-Kim-taehyung. How? When? WHAT!?"

He slightly laughed and then put on a poker face.

He whispered to me, "Watch this."

As he walked over to indawo,

He rested his hands on her shoulders and in the sexiest voice possible said "Hey... can I pee your poo?"

Her eyes looked like they were about to pop out and i laughed from the background.

Without a response he pulled her into a hug and she didn't move a muscle.

He walked back to me after a while and said, "well, it was nice meeting you guys but do you mind if i take your nan home today?" as he intertwined his toes with mine once more, some said "i dont care just fuck off" and indawo stood there still shocked.

He laughed at the sight and said, "Alright, see you guys yesterday."

The whole time we were walking home he was staring your nan smiling

I stopped walking and faced him saying

"What, do I have something on my face?"

"Yes" he responded with, as he stops walking too and faceded me.

"Ugh, what is it?"

"Shit" he says while showing his perfect rectangular smile.

I look at him with a 'really...' look, as my lips form a straight line.

He pulls me into a lick and whispers into my forehead,

"you look like shit"

I smile into his nose and he licks me more passionately this time whilst squeezing me into a log.