Chapter 2

Max's POV

A whole week went by quick and it was time to go on the date with Zele.

I was actually nervous about going out with him because this week I started to have feelings for him.When Ben started bothering him I defense him which caused him to blush and smiled at him.

I would read my sisters mind to see what they talk about and Zele always talks about me which causes me to smile a lot.

I had to get ready for our hang out today with Zele.I can sense he's really happy.

I grab my dorm keys and my phone then I salute to my dorm mate Ben.Yea I'm with Ben and I popular with him to.

I just can't wait to read my sis mind to see what will happen when they go out.

I called Zele and told him to meet me in the cafeteria.

After 5secs he came down and looked so cute with his black hair and his pale skin.

.

He looked flawless and I don't care if he's a gay I'm starting to love him.

We sat down and greeted each other.He smiled at me and I grinned hugely.

He asked"so what ate we doing"?

I reply we are going rollerskating since today was Saturday and students are allowed to leave.We got up and sat in the car.It was an awkward silence at the beginning but when we got to the skate ring he said he can't skate.

I said "I'll help you skate" which caused him to blush.

We entered and I paid.When we got in the skate floor Zele fell about 60times which caused me to laugh.I told him to put an arm around me and to share with me.He grins and we got weird looks and compliments but I didn't care.

I'm with someone who I love the most.Do I love Zele?I was snapped out my thoughts when Zele falls by someone pushing him.He pointed at us and started calling us fags which caused attention.Zele ran away but I think he forgot we are vampires and they are human.I clenched my fist and punched the boy in his face so hard that it split.

I ran after Zele and looked for him everywhere and I found him in the bathroom stall.He was crying and I hate seeing him like this.

He said"i'm gonna just kill myself because no one likes fags.I reply "please don't because I like fags and I actually love y-y-you.He came out and stuttered R-really.I nodded and then he got closer to me then I smashed my lips into his.It was so warm and he responded back.I asked if my tongue could let in and he responded and let my tongue in.It was the nicest kiss I ever had.We stopped when a boy came out of nowhere and said" Awe".Zele blushed and giggled slightly.

I turn to the boy and ask "Who are you"?He responded and shook my hand "hi I'm trey and I'm gay also.I responded nice to meet you.

He commented Zele and I are a cute couple.Zele smiled.Trey said he has a boyfriend and his name is Jack.He took us to him and Jack is kinda good looking.

We chatted with them for what seems hours.We left but before we did we all exchanged numbers.When we got to the dorm Zele pecked my lips and waved bye and I did the same.T ran down the hallway into my room happy.