Chapter 3

Stella's POV

Today was my date day.I was glad Max and Zele had a great time.He also told me they are dating.

I got up took a shower then brushed my teeth.I put on my DIANE VON Furstenberg LACE-top body con dress.Next,i put on my black converse all star hightop platform.Before I left Zele wished me good luck and I kissed his cheek.

I met Ben in the cafeteria and he looked so sexy.He had his hair wavy and his muscular body was showing an he looked good in skinny jeans and a tight shirt.

I came my way and hugged my.I hugged him bak then we left to go bowling.

We had a great time but the funny part was that I beat him 12times and he cried so I cheered him up by kissing his lips which were so warm.He happily kissed me back.I kept thinking to myself "I never thought I would get together with a hot school bully but since he has me he said he'll stop.

We went back to the dorm and exchanged numbers.I got inside to find Zele and max kissing with their shirts off.I said "ummm... can u guys learn how to lock a door.They stopped and looked at me which cause Zele to turn embarrassment pink.

I laughed and I asked how did max get here because he's suppose to stay on his sided.He said I had to see my boyfriend and I squealed and them both with a big hug until I got a text from Ben.

I got up and read the text. It read "will you be mine and if you do I promise I'll stop bothering Zele"I texted back yes with a love emoji then he said"later girlfriend.

Max smiled at me and I told him we are gonna have talk about you always in my mind now get out so I can talk with Zele.Max sighed then pecked Zele's lips then left.I hugged Zele and he laughed.

We stayed up all night talking about our boyfriends and other things.I love Zele like a brother because he's always nice to me and always on my side.

That night I fell asleep happy