Ch.1

"Come on baby, wake up " I spoke to my 2 year old daughter tiana . "Otay mwommy " she said holdin up her arms for me to pick her up. I picked her up and brought her to our bathroom , yes our bathroom I have a 2 bed 1 bath because this is the only thing I can afford right now . I sat tiana in the tub and washed he till she was laughing and singing her ABCs . " Mwommy ! am I going to gwandmwa hwuse ?!" " Yess baby mommy going to work today " "otay" . after I washed her hair and brushed her teeth I had lotion her down in some baby lotion . Then I put her on sum khaki shirts and a Minnie Mouse pink shirt and some family dollar converse . Yea go ahead and judge me we don't have a lot of money so I try and get her stuff . "how you want your hair baby??" "uhmmmm" I laughed a little cause she act so much like me . "two pwuffs !!" she yelled . "okay baby " I did her hair and I put cartoons on for her while I took my shower . After I was done I brushed my teeth and put on me some khaki shorts my work shirt with my old air forces . I had decided that I wear my hair down in m natural curls . " Come on babes " I told tiana , "otay " she hopped off the bed and grabbed her book bag with her clothes and her things she needs . "You hungry ??" "Ywes" I went into my purse to see I only had 20 dollars , I sighed as long as I keep praying everything will be alright . We walked out I made sure I had everything before I had locked the door and grabbed Ti hand and walked down the stairs . I don't live in the most safest part of Atlanta but it what I can afford , I went up to my old Lexus and buckled Ti in . After I turned the car in I swerved out of the Parkin lot and zoomed towards my momma house . After stoping by McDonalds to pick up me and Ti something to eat , I dropped her off and zoomed to work .

"Your late !" "I'm sorry Ms.jhen " I said to my boss I work at the mall , Lenox mall , at foot locker . " Yea yea yea " I clocked in . I walked out to see my bestie bebe . " Hey babes" "hey babmma!" " hey girl! lol " " Haha but um how my baby tiana doin ?" "Good ! just all that hair!" "Bol. Yo fault but uhmmmm you know I love you right and can u pl.." " get to work ladies " I hurried and walked up to a customer that look like they were struggling ." hello how are you Doyle find everything okay ?" "hello and good and you ? ,but I was wondering which one will go better with this outfit " the man turn around . I froze it was Tiana's dad Tony , " Whoa !, Faith ?? is that you ?" the look on his face was completely surprised . " What Tony !" " Look im sorry for leavin you and Ti I ain't mean for it to happen like that " " Please tony u didn't even come to the hospital when I was givin birth or her 1st birthday or 2nd one just look which shoe ?!" I was aggravated with him . " Please can u call me I would like to meet her " I can tell he was guilty . I can't keep her away from him long ,"Fine " " Thanks " he came In for a hug but I stepped back " I understand " then he left . I went on all day working and helping customers . By the time I was done it was 8:23 I clock out at 8:20 . I gathered my stuff in left .

"Ugghhh where is my damn car!" i went down the Parkin lot till I heard the beep , but it was gettin towed . "Wait!! this is my car!" " sorry mam you are late on payment " " Please! i'll pay it by Friday !" "sorry " with that he drove away .

15 minutes of walking I was tired and hungry , I started to walk to it but before I can I blacked out .