Chapter 33: Hogwarts Brothel

Start from the beginning

Remus woke up somewhere between the first and second wave of craziness overwhelming him. He seemed to come up for a moment, desperately trying to gulp the saving air, just to be dragged to the bottom again.

One of his hands was tangled in Emily's hair and it, with black canvasses hanging on both sides of his face, covered the light and the whole world in addition. With another hand he painfully squeezed her by the neck and felt the vein pulsating beneath her skin.

Her lips were not bitter, sweet, sour or salty. They just were. Here. Now. Close.

The scorching breath, the icy fingers on his chest, her thighs wrapped around his waist. Emily sat on top and kissed him greedily, biting Remus's lips almost to the point of blood. It caused a lot of emotions in him, but most of all... indulgent mockery. He was stronger. Whoever she was pretending to be, to portray, he was stronger. He was a beast and she's a girl who's used to running away from monsters. From her own and from others'. But this time there was nowhere to escape.

The robe flew to one side, torn apart by one powerful jerk, followed by a sky-blue dress, so innocent, tender and thus even more provocative. After all, he is the first. That's what Black probably feels every time he just takes what he wants. He feels himself the first.

Silk underwear slipped under his fingers and he stopped for a moment. But only for a moment.

The bandages had gone somewhere, quickly removed from him by Emily's delicate hands. The scratches that were left on his skin with her sharp nails were pleasant. His lips were burning, wild desire spreading through his body.

The world slowed again and again accelerated. Lupin squeezed Emily's hips, with a wild satisfaction realizing that there would be bruises, gently raised her and directed. She arched her back. Her dark, perfectly shaped nipples sharpened as she opened her mouth in a silent moan.

And maybe not silent. A whole surf rattled in his ears, as though he was standing right next to the unruly living ocean beating against the rocks. This ocean was this disheveled, heavily breathing girl. His Emily.

When she fell down beside him completely exhausted, he reached out his hand, hugging Emily by the shoulders and pressing her to himself. Darkening blood stains on the sheet caused a languid uneasiness in him that almost immediately dissolved in his relaxed mind.

The noise from the doors and the fuss didn't immediately attract Lupin's attention, he didn't care even if Dumbledore himself would come to visit them.

But it wasn't Dumbledore. Everything was much, much worse.

The voices grew louder, the screen curtain snapped back, and Remus heard a sharp, distinct sigh.

"Merlin," McGonagall closed her eyes and stepped back, staggering. "Merlin, I can't work at this school anymore. This is literally beyond me!"

It seemed that professor would now burst into tears. Not opening her eyes, Minerva turned around, accidentally leaning on the face of accompanying her Sirius with her hand and nearly squeezed his eye out. She left Hospital Wing like that, fearing to stumble upon another perverted couple.

Sirius was much more accustomed to sights like this. He whistled cheekily, glancing at Emily's thin body, stopping his gaze on skinny hips, then shifted his eyes to the side where Remus's less pretentious and obviously male body began to show, grimaced and left, whistling. As soon as he shut the door behind him, Black burst out laughing, knowing full well that they heard him.

"Your friends..." Emily rose on her elbows, hanging over Lupin like a fury. "The head of your house, too. It's a living nightmare!"

Lupin remained absolutely serene. Friends saw him every month with no clothes in the night before full moon, not to mention the countless times when he himself found Sirius, then James in the arms of yet another girl, sometimes on his own bed. He relentlessly burned the sheets after that.