Chapter 7

Here we go! Let's get this up and running again.

-------

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!! I haven't updated in 10000 years and I apologize!! My school year is done in about two days so I will be updating more regularly!!!! yayyyy!!

---

ZOË'S POV

We all sat and chatted in the lobby for about an hour. As we were about to leave, and get unpacking in our rooms, there was a sudden voice that kept calling my name.

"Zoë? Zoë" I turned around to reveal my... my mother? "Mom?" I asked.

"Baby!! Oh my lord... its been a bit over 12 years!!" She cried, tears falling down her face as she hugged me. Ryder and Paige stared at me in confusion, as well as Cameron and I think it was about time to introduce my mother to my family.

It was awkward, because I still remember the day my mom kicked me out of the house for being pregnant with Paige. I left crying and running to Sky's house... Man do I miss Sky. My life was officially complete when I saw Sky appear behind my mother. She looked different. Her long blonde hair was cut just above her shoulders and she looked skinner, like she lost weight.

"Sky!!" I screamed, and now I was the one crying. I missed her so much! She was there for me through my whole pregnancy with Paige. Hell, she let me live with her for nine months!

"How are you?" Sky asked through sniffles. "I have a twelve and a sixteen year old and I'm getting married in a few months!" I said breaking apart from the hug. "Married?" My mother and Sky awed at the same time.

"To the guy who got you pregnant... Carter right.?" Sky asked. "I wish." I heard Paige mumble. "No... to my fiancé Cameron Dallas." I said motioning to Cameron. He smiled widely and Sky's mouth dropped. "Hey! He was mine... Back when we were like 17!" Sky laughed.

"And these are my two kids, Paige and Ryder." I said. "two?" Sky and my mother said in unison. "Yeah I'll explain later." I said. Mt mother and Sky hugged Cameron and My kids and my mother was still in tears. "Jesus, they are beautiful." My mother said, pinching Ryder's puffy cheeks and running her now wrinkling fingers through Paige's hair.

"Zo. This little guy looks a hell of a lot like Nash" She giggled.

Ryder's face dropped. And Paige gasped. Cameron put his head down and my eyes widened in shock.

------

I know!!! Short update but you know.... The updates are back!!!

- Savannah