Chapter Two

Z O Ë

I was at Starbucks, about to bring back a frap for everyone. I was next in line so I got my card out and when I looked up, my eyes locked with a familiar pair of brown ones.

"May I take your order." He asked dully. "Carter?" I asked. "Z-Zoë?" He asked back. "When did you get out of jail." I said, looking behind me.

"A few months ago, then I started working here." He said. "H-How's Paige." He stuttered at the mention of his daughter.

"She's 16 and happy." I smiled. "I know." He said. "What?" I asked. "I've been counting the years. I never stopped thinking about her... Or you." He admitted.

"She misses you... a lot." I told him. "She does?" He asked. "Very much." I said.

"So... Are you seeing someone?" He asked nervously. "Yeah, Cameron." I said playing with a string of my hair.

"Dallas?" He asked. "Yeah, your looking at soon to be Mrs. Dallas." I smiled at the mention of my fiancé.

"Your getting married?" Asked Carter. "Yeah, he proposed when he bought the house" I gushed. "Right.... When can I see her?" Asked Carter. "Paige?" I asked. "Yeah I need to see her, even if its just once." Carter said.

"Well, if you ring up 2 double chocolate chip fraps, then I guess you could come to my place. She's home." I said.

"Then that will be $9.10" He said.

-

P A I G E

"Don't stop... please Noah." I moaned, as Noah thrust into me. He grunted as he pushed multiple time and I started tugging at the ends of his blonde hair.

I heard the door open and shut, and I quickly pushed Noah off of me. Noah moaned as he abruptly came out of me and I sat up. "You need to leave." I said.

"I'm naked Paige really?" Noah said. "My moms home!!" I said. I quickly put on a bra and booty shoes and a tank top that was scattered around the floor and handed Noah his clothes. He quickly put them on, and I grabbed my school binder from under my bed. I sat down on my bed and Noah joined me, I put a pen between my lips and started to read a paragraph.

"So the battle of Stoney Creek was fought..." There was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said. "Oh hello Noah." My mother said as she opened the door. "Hello." He waved fixing his hair, it was quite messy and so was mine I got a hair tie and put it in a messy bun.

"We were just studying." I said. "Good, I got you Starbucks." She said handing my a cup with my favourite drink in it. "Thanks." I said. "And I brought someone that wanted to see you." My mother smiled.

In came a man, that I recognized in a millisecond. I handed Noah my cup and jumped off my bed and into his arms.

"DADDY!!" I squealed. I squeezed him, I haven't seen him in years!!.

"Paige." He breathed.

"I missed you so much." I was now crying and my makeup was running. He kissed my forehead and looked at me studying my face.

C A R T E R

She was so beautiful, all grown up. Her green eyes sparkled and her smile was like mine, but she resembled her mother the most.

"I missed you too." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cutest reunion!! So happy!!

This is like a quadruple update there's like two more to go, I'm just editing and publishing!!!